Pedro's Corner (Part 1)

I’ve got to go with the buffoon on this one.

Astrology?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No you cunt. To estimate the accuracy of a pruported correlation to the occurance of something. If you say Mercury in X has no relation to Y, you must know X, and you must know Y.

Otherwise it’s the same old “I don’t know what it is but I bet it’s wrong.”

Modernist fluff.

I use others as examples…
I wasn’t trying anything other than to expose you.

Isn’t every other of your judgements, now, tainted by this superstitious conviction?
I think so.
A weakness.

Ah, well. Good work. I guess.

So it is predictive…cunt.
You can foresee the future, right?

Now you are losing it.
Go smoke a joint…relax.
Listen to some cRap…your tastes are impeccable.
I shudder at the thought of what Nietzsche would say about cRap…Dionysian, right?
Ha!!

What will you feel during the next full moon, genius?

Beaneth that fake cool demeanour or indifference, is the mind of a gullible simpleton…obsessed with Nietzsche, and Kabbalism.

Magian mind…

Why would I want more?

Depends on the weather, what I ate, how I slept…what is happening in my life…ummm what else…and somewhere down the line the effect of the moon…then the sun…then…the planets…then the galaxy…then other galaxies…

Ah, yes, this reminds me of the Al Majisti, or Almagest, written by the famous astrologer Ptolemy, used by Christopher Columbus to discover America.

Did he sue it to predict if he would find it?

Now you are desperate.
You are equating stars positions used to navigate with predicting an individual’s fate?
And what of free-will?
No free-will, got it.
Star charts are insights into god’s mind.

Stars were use because of how fixed they were relative to the earth’s rotation.
Triangulation…not magic. Nobody uses stars to diagnose cancer, or predict a man’s daily routine, you simpleton.
Time for your joint regiment, until you are fucked out of your mind - helps you cope with existence.
I’m done with you.

Ta, Ta,
It was my pleasure.

I am telling you that every serious person who has ever studied the stars (actually studied, womanly details and all), including Ptolemy and Galileo, was also an astrologer. Not because they had their palms read once and were impressed, but because they rigorously tracked the movements of the stars and were in a positiion to note the existence or lack thereof of correlaitons to our environment.

Like noting the effect of the full moon on your mood, but with more than the passing attention span of a 15 year old girl.

Lol, any time, gangsta.

I’ll make one more point.

The reason Galileo was thrown into jail was that the Church had a problem with this very thing. He was charged with conducting “fatalistic astrology,” that is, astrology that asserts the existence of fate by virtue of predicting it. The reason the Church did not like this is that it violated the whole concept that mortals have the choice between right and wrong, so that they can be later judged and disposed of accordingly. They were defending the doctrine of good and evil.

Scratch a Nazi, find a Puritan.

“Put a $1 plant into a $10 hole.”

Despite myself, I seem to be fixing to.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXOlY--wq0A[/youtube]

We are now in the shadow of the retrograde. This is the stretch of its course along the sky that Mercury will go back on.

Themes for the retrograde:

• Loneliness
  • Hostility
  • Miscommunication
  • Misapprehension
  • Lack of clarity
  • Frenetic heat

Consider! I tell you, that the Mercury retrograde is God putting his spoon in the soup, and stirring.

Don’t:

• Trust anything or anyone that comes into your life during this period
  • Make any big decisions
  • Believe yourself too much

Do:

• Reflect calmly and in a detached manner on the things that pop into your brain and into your heart. If you study astrology, this will be a fertile time. If you don’t but have an interest, this will be a propitious time to start. Don’t be scared, it’s just them stars

The limbic system
Sending cisterns
Inside inserts
Set with minstrels
Is this simple?
Set with dimples
Pair of eyes like
Mystic ripples

One thing computers have thoroughly educated us on is that algorhythms leading to contradictions don’t create reality fabric tearing transdimensional paradoxes, they create error messages.

Everybody’s Zeno until you power up the computer. Then it’s welcome to Diogenes’s world.

This…

Small movements. Aim small, shoot small.