Pedro's Corner (Part 1)

See, people think, because of the insane violence, that they are just “of that.” That there can be nothing reported about it because none of it is of “us.” That probably only applies to Mexicans. That Aztec blood is one of the few things that gives credence to the legends of evil Aliens mixing their blood with humans. But you can tell Venezuela is not like that, because such animalitry breeds organization. Which has never, and will never exist in Venezuela. Mexican cartels could teach transnational corporations about organization.

Racism is such a cowards way out. Cowardlyness towards one’s self. “They must be animals, because no human could conquer such trials.”

Do you know, my skin is white, but no friend of mine has ever seen me as white? You know why that is?

Did you take a good look at my great great grandfather’s picture?

Before the 50’s Europeans, there was no white in Venezuela. As in no straight European lineage. This white skin is home cooked homes. Nothing to do witchall. I’m just part of a gradient. It was embarrasing really, how little of the color made it to me. But you can bet your ass it was a faliure of genetic action, not a lack of belonging to the race. Which you can tell is a race, because it is not… was not aware of the existence of anything else. Not really.

I got that German shit too, though. Bonafide. The kind that is genetically fascist. Puts me in some ways in a similar position to you. Viking rituals are embedded in my genetic memory. It is like coming back home. Hah.

Yeah, fuck, South America is great. The constant influx of foreigners is indeed part of the greatness, yes. Just that in the 50’s it went a little too far, upset the balance.

Pirate nation.

Not a nation that bred Pirates.

A nation that was founded by them.

Anyway, that’s all destroyed. The Europeans had the last laugh with their “communism.”

I’m just trying to learn ya something.

Why were Arabs the first to rediscover the Greeks?

Only original proud nations can rediscover the Greeks. It is not a blood thing.

Shit, why did I get started on this crazy diatribe?

O right. Street life rap does not impress me. Because I seen the purest.

Except the RZA.

No question I was fiend for cracks and weed
the combination made my eyes bleed

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xIucLk72fI[/youtube]

Taste also is of no race. Agendas mostly are, but not taste.

“Like mushrooms on velvet.”

“Sometimes I remember everything.”

Even Socrates was not stupid enough to ascribe abstraction to something so mundane as genetics. It is what gives Nazis internationally that aura of retard.

Intelligent men know that the only thing that made Nazis appear cool was Runes.

And about Runes, there is nothing abstract.

The retard one percieves when one notices they try, is shocking enough to be compared, that feeling, to shock. It is shockingly retarded. Like what French 1700ers would have called scandalous. It makes one ashamed for humanity. But since shame for humanity is not a possible feeling, the result is a kind of paralyzed awe, akin to disgust rather than admiration.

Runes are cool as SHIT.

But yes, Vikings are violent in a very violent way. It is just not retarded, like nazis are. Apprehension is understood.

A curvy version of runes.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiKFYTFJ_kw[/youtube]

By the way, I have seen better renditions. Before, when it was more formal. Fantastic.

To DMX, with love, because I know what he means to people, all I have to say is this:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xll5bHdYoUA[/youtube]

And to Spanish emos “rapping:”

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98S8K4oFeBU[/youtube]

Well yes, extremely so. I sit back with this pack of zig zags and this bag et etc thats impressive.

I love LL.

And yet Im not even tempted.

When I started rapping we were into the Wu Tang and 2pac and NWA, and more stuff, but other people were into Rakim who were also into Guru and later Cunning Linguists.

“Stapletons been stamped as a concentration camp, at night I walk by third eye bright as a streetlamp”

Racism before Southamericans isn’t really a thing among white people and I doubt anywhere else. Fear and envy are. People are fearful of Mexicans nowadays and deferent to Colombians for the same reasons. Never heard anything negative about Venezuelans in my life. The glories of these countries speak for themselves. Europeans at least have enough self respect and history in them to not to try to look down on that continent.