Personal Energy Fields

Personal energy fields do not seem to exist. They’re like white guys who can dance, speaking with the dead, and Harry Potter.

Imho personal energy fields are representative - if we are speaking about electromagnetic fields. As opposed to being the actual ‘energy’ of ones being.

Energy is existent in relative time and has no specific locations, whereas knowledge and especially mental gnosis exists not in relative time and space ~ like a book, its knowledge does not exist until a conscious inquirer reads it.

What is actually happening is that physical information is telling the mind [ergo soul] info its physical brain can understand. When this happens the soul - the philosophers stone or oneness at the heart of existence, then understands what that means - it reads the book.

energy is impermanent, the stone is permanent and the only thing which is.

I thought every single thing consisted of energies’ movements which would make energy a constant that expresses itself in different ways.

yes you could say it that way, it appears to be the opposite of the perspective I took that is. reality is one, and any collection of things I would think to be part of that. a partial is not a whole. it the way we look at it which reales what it is. so in my books you gotta pick the greatest/biggest thing, and the most unified and simple thing. a complexity I think, cannot come before a simplicity.

Energy shifting through sheer determination affecting the very fabric of existence, is this possible? Prayer is used to heal but there haven’t been enough studies to solidify such a claim though we want to believe, do we have the will to believe? Thought is used to inspire change but are the Chi masters the only ones who are able to garner the physical proof of that determination?

Blind faith-how powerful is it?

Is energy realized potential…set in motion…on a course? Or is it potential waiting in the wings so-to-speak? Who decides?

I am discussing more than personal space rather projected potential that begins in the mind and creates the matter. How do we affect?