Personality tested MM

Sure we do… we just have far fewer friends than most… in fact probably only one or two, or three at a push, but they always do something that makes an INTJ end the friendship.

Sleep well buddy. Later yeah! :wink:

No, fuck friends. And your a party booze hound.

Aint that the truth.

What’s with this woman?

Stick up her butt. You know how it is with the British.

How are your plants growing ShieldMaiden?

Why don’t you use your intuition and tell me…

You are so wrong, wrong, wrong. HA!

How can one explain. Just asking that question seems pathetic.

You are either or not.

TF is right,

Why the desperate need?..to be.

Desperate need or merely having fun? the average human will always choose the one that suits them and will make them feel better about themselves.

Why the need for you to come into the conversation on a negative note?

Huh?

You want me to agree with your outlandish assertions?

Choose?

I don’t view them as negative, they are positive.

We will often act without regard to positive reinforcement. We regularly will plow through, if not seek unfortunate situations and will shake off conditioned responses. Neither the pleasure nor the pain controls us, but we are fully aware of the torment.

Recall, both times I went homeless, it was voluntary in search of something more important. How long could you last in a self created torment? Could you do it out of necessity, knowing you had no choice if you were going to solve some more fundamental issues larger than yourself?

And yes, we are harsh and negative, the eternal optimist always is.

SM… May I suggest that you read any relevant posts and threads before getting all confrontational on a person.

She is using her intuition, like you told her to.

I shall leave you… to your views… on me.

…or just throwing her weight around by entering the discussion in such a bullish manner… no need.

Was clearly a need, you were attacking us.

If a bunch of white people start picking on a brown person where you live, what do other brown people do? They rush to their collective defence. Some for vaginas, distressed vaginas come together to defend one another. Same goes for INTJs, it is a tight brotherhood. Bros before Hoes.

WTF… so you pointedly leave SM out. HA! How crass you are.

Fortunately I have no desire to be a member of the sisterhood.

Do we? We are on a Philosophy Forum are we not?

Do you ever listen to yourself. Yeww

…proof that you are 100% on the wind up.

This ain’t suburban London in the 70s you know, and as a pre-teen back then something I never witnessed or had to endure… my circle then being family, RC school, church, and neighbors/playing in our local park. Due to the sheer size and good-looking charms of my dad everyone was our best friend.

People here come to anyone’s aid… regardless of colour, and I and others have done so many a time on the high street where I live… all regardless of colour. Something the US needs to work on.

I am not good with other females (apart from my mum and sisters… they ain’t got a choice :laughing: ) so other females just don’t come to my aid and instead they stick together and work against me. Poor me huh. :-({|=

INTJs don’t band together to bully others, and we are comfortable in the silent company of the other… we do not create uneccessary noise or attention-seek, but you would know that wouldn’t you.

…and yet there is nothing philosophical about your exchanges to me, but only negativity and attack. Do you think it appropriate to talk to some in that manner?

That is such a ESFJ thing to say.

Agreed. We bully alone, people who need a group to bully are fags, circle-jerkers and cowards. They are a bunch of pathetic imps.

Groups are for conducting business. The point of bullying is to bully alone, you need to be able to stand your ground.