Personality tested MM

Apple bucking is when you use your strong lady thighs to knock down apples. Newton discovered gravity this way.

Sure…

Sure…

:laughing:

Am I still an INFP? Or the ENFP? Something’s changed and it may be me! :evilfun:

No, Magsj is a ESFJ, you remain nutty whatever.

A male to female transsexual would be gay if they were only attracted to females
A female to male transsexual would be gay if they were only attracted to males

Inherently false, a Male can’t turn biologically into a female in a real sense, just a made up fantasy we jure sense at best. A man attracted to a man is gay.

Why do you insist in lying about obvious things even children grasp S57. You can’t rewrite the rules of biology and anatomy just cause you got mushy confused feelings, and the rest of society is in absolutely no way obliged to play along either.

The priority of description shouldn’t match up with existentialist angst of the subject, how they want to be labeled, but rather with the needs of the observer.

Language since Adam in Eden

“Observer” —> Priority/Fixation to Oberse “Object” = Name

Object is passive
Observer is active.

The need for identification rests in the Observer, NOT the observed. Science and hypothesis deals in studying shared hypothesis, amongst many observers.

One fucking group of assertions, is not like the others.

One the one hand, we have biology, evolutionary theory, hard sciences- developed in reaction to government and church proscriptions against the development of methodologically testable theories in Natural Philosophy.

On the other, transexual identity politics using unsound syllogisms to assert legal recognition to legislate what science is, against all obvious evidence.

I wonder which is more sound, reasonable, and will triumph in the end? Hmmmm… Probably the sciency one. You can’t get away long with legislating science, and even shorter a time in trying to steamroll philosophers. Why? Because it us obviously untruth you speak of, and no clever way will make it otherwise, short of magically transforming a granny into the actual opposite sex. We are so fucking not close to that, we will all be long dead and gone before that happens. We shouldn’t give up on our sciences, just cause some trannies have some identity issues. It is very disingenuous, and opens up foul loopholes in the law for other scams to enter, fucking everyone in mass, in the ass.

As of our science today, early 21st century, trannies are purely pretend, and remain the sex they are born. Regular injections of hormones do not change this, as it isn’t part if the body, playing dress up or cultural games do not change this, as that isn’t the hard science biology of the individual, and it sure the fuck isn’t enforceable by any court or linguistic conspiracy. All of our facts still point to the irrefutable truth that it us all smoke and mirrors, and they remain very much the same sex they were before, and nothing is conceivably every going to change this in anyone’s lifetime who happens to be alive today. Sex permeates every aspect of biology, you would have to change literally everything, not just hormone suppression from external sources, I mean literally restructure the cells and cartridge and ligaments and… We can barely clone bladder cells in a petrie dish. Our printing of organs is very primitive, and even when it us hypothetically advanced, I don’t think any doctor is gonna do a multi hundred billion dollar body morphology on anyone. It would fucking bancrupt our richest man alive. Look at how much it costs to clone beef cells for a $300,000 slaughter free beef Patty grown in a vat!

It is all bullshit as it is, nobody is obligated to play along, actually quite insulting to demand anyone to go along. It is the worst form of political correctness. Much better to just analyze the motivations to demand this both on the individual level of the tranny, most likely a mental disorder, and of those groups insisting it absolutely must be enforced on everyone, like Magsj or Arc. I believe such people are called “Social Justice Warriors”, I’m not a expert in the terminology, but they seem to be a major cause for the collapse of the progressive left in the US and around the world. Few are buying this bullshit of theirs anymore. I have absolutely no priority in life to play along. No need. Many needs in fact to disregard it. By disregarding it, I can free up brainspace for diagnosing problems when they are presented, for example when someone approaches me with a heard and lumberjack build in a dress, insisting they are a woman being oppressed. I can point out they aren’t being oppressed, just have some questionable fashion choices and outlooks on biology and identity. We can work on discussing that, and then worry about this conspiracy theory oppression shit later, if we find it is relevant at all.

Superman identified as a super hero, but didn’t walk around at work wearing his underwear outside his pants. Same for Batman. There is a time and place to indulge in your sexual kinks. If your sane and doing it, it is a kink- nobody is oblidged to play along any more than we are expected to call someone in all leather with a ashtray strapped to their face a “human ash tray”. We don’t gave to play along, and would quickly point out how foul it is to force everyone else to go along with BDSM kinks.

If it isn’t a kink, if it us a involuntary compulsion, then it rests in the area of mental disorder. We still are likewise not required to play along, and language and society isn’t going to be fundamentally reformatted to be logically sound from the perspective of this one group. We don’t do this for pyromaniacs or kleptomaniacs, or people with delusions of grandure. Society is NOT oblidged to play along.

You can design you rainbow flags, write manifestos, March, shout hate slangs at heterosexuals such as “breeders”, even found a micronation of Faggotstania in a abandoned post office in Ecuador for all I care (Ecuador might care), but this doesn’t change the fundamental facts and irrefutable truths of this situation. Quit insisting otherwise, sane and knowledgeable people will not play along, and the political correct reprogramming efforts have started really to wear thin. It is absurd, The Emperor Isn’t Wearing Any Clothes, stop it. Period. That is how it is, in certain actuality.

The one thing that you truly own is your body. You therefore have the right to change or alter it in any way you like. Gender reassignment is no different in
principle to any other type of body modification. And so if someone truly feels they have been born into the wrong body and need gender reassignment as a
consequence then it is not for society to deny them this. Not everyone is fortunate enough to have been born cis gendered so why deny them what you have
Of course gender reassignment does not provide the real thing but it is as close to as possible. The alternative is to spend a lifetime living in the wrong body

MM didn’t ask about me, she asked about herself, but you just can’t help yourself can you?

Sure is like, when spongebob walks up to a dude, is a gangster, and says “sure…” after he mugs him.
I can tell you are indecisive but deep down want to do it. Like walking on a diving board.

I’d prefer to own planet earth than my own body.

Could be bisexual. Again you have a big brain, like NASA. But NASA doesn’t grasp the pure logic of it.
The pure logic is, we should stop pouring money into NASA, and instead pour it into the reincarnation equation and the serum of genius. Pouring money into NASA is like, wasting all the ore on Zerglings when you haven’t even upgraded your base to level 3 yet. You will get overrun due to your own stupidity. Pouring investment into your theories is like, pouring money into the stone age and henids.

Male can turn biologically female in a real sense, if at a young age it doesn’t get enough testosterone. Man married his wife, wife turned out to be a man. Had boobs and a vagina, turned out she was a man because she couldn’t have babies. They scanned her, turned out she was xy, not even herm, just xy. To call her a man would be injust. She was a woman born and raised. She had boobs and a vag. Wasn’t a transsexual, she was born with a vag, but she was male.
Chromosomes are simply blueprints, hormones are the builders, the builders can ignore the blueprints and say fuck all to the blueprints.

Instead of enforcing your cuck status quo idealogies, we need to focus on real issues, such as ending circumcision and ending butchering of hermaphrodite genitals.
Promoting gender enforced ID cards does not help, it is the problem.

Your ideas are not practical, science works on scale. Government works on society. It’s like, we don’t analyze people in a microscope and say, Ph balance must be put on ID at all times, we don’t measure how many carbon molecules someone has. Nor do we analyze their DNA at the checkout isle and see whether their chromosomes are xy or xx. Social appearance is the major factor. If there is a transsexual that looks like this, their ID should be female.

If there is a transsexual that looks like this, bearded man in a dress as you say, their ID should remain male.

If there is a transsexual that looks like this, they should be put as herm.

If there is a trasexual that looks like this, they should be listed as space alien, clown from space etc.

By putting more than 2 genders n the ID, this will help stop circumcision dead in it’s tracks, and will also stop violent, savage and stupid doctors from chopping hermaphrodites penis and vags off. I cannot believe that in this day and age people are so stupid. This is what I mean when I say humanity is a stupid cesspool of evil.

Only transsexuals should have access to documents showing the birth gender. Cis are too immature, too biased and volatile to use the information. Transsexuals should be encouraged to bond with each other, and they can only do that with the true documents. Anything else is encouraging deceit. If transsexuals run around, and litterally noone on the planet knows their birth gender, that is a disservice to scientific observation, and disservice to their own scientific and social advancement.

And it’s like, your next argument will be, well dudes that get laid 24/7 like Mr. Reasonable, they are picky about their girls, don’t want one-night wonder with a girl with a penis.

My argument is this, nobody asks a girl for ID before they bang her, they just bang her. So changing an ID to protect dudes from penis is irrelevant

That was a 100% sarcastic sure. Turd seems to want to keep playing doctor after a diagnosis has been made… obviously to annoy.

I meant playing doctor to me not Turd. Fuck Turd.

Trixie, the only person I have the energy to play doctor to right now is my self. :neutral_face: and I certainly don’t have the energy to fuck Turd :confused:

Turd, to settle your delusion once and for all that I am an ESFJ please tell me how I should have been as a child?

You don’t have any energy, you have chronic fatigue.
But I know how you women are.
The fact that I am basically 40 year old virgin, means you want to maximize my misery, and invest in someone who has had sex 1000’s of times. Its like a bank, you give your money to the billionarre with the hook nose, so the rest of society and budding businesses can stay in slavery, and then you tell yourself how superior the guy with the hook nose is just because he was randomly born into a body and family that was the most ignoble of any family and the first to exploit 1000s of years ago.

I dont care about those personality subtypes, slaves who want to conform do. ESFJ, INTJ<, its all queer to me.

Turd doesn’t like getting fucked, it reminds him of his closet homosexuality, so he forces girls to small spoon always.

I care about being mistyped, not about religiously living by my type… I find that very fundamentalist. An introvert knows they are introverted and an extrovert knows they are extroverted… I haven’t met anyone yet who doesn’t know what they are.

Trixie, I or E?

MM, I or E?

The rest will follow/become apparent from there…