Philosophy ILP style

Because you would rather avoid answering my questions, because you know the correct answers lead to proving Einstein’s theory is TRASH!

Forward your findings to the Nobel Prize committee, Motor Daddy! :mrgreen:

No thanks, they’re corrupt!

OK! :smiley:

All this hocus-pocus about time dilation, length contraction, and relativity of simultaneity is a bunch of fabricated crap, in order to make a theory try to explain light speed being constant in space!

My diagram proves light speed is constant in space, and varies from frame to frame depending on the absolute velocity of the frame!

The ONLY way the light can reach all the receivers in .5 seconds is if the box has an absolute zero velocity in space! Period!

It doesn’t vary from frame to frame because of speed because it doesn’t fall under Galilean additivity.

The time to reach the receivers in the box is different at different absolute velocities of the box. My equation will measure the absolute velocity of the box in space, according to those measured times to the receivers. FACT!

In the box, if the box has an absolute velocity greater than 0 m/s, the measured speed of light will be different in different directions in the box, depending on the absolute velocity of the box in space! FACT!

The measured speed of light in the box can not be the speed of light, if the absolute velocity is greater than 0 m/s. That proves Einstein’s 2nd postulate is crap! In the box the measured speed of light is not c, even though it is constantly c in space!

Again, whoever made this error you are ludicrously obsessed with, the error itself is miniscule compared to the point I am making about “the gap”.

On the other hand, you do give me yet another opportunity to come back to this:

Philosophy Sculptor style?

If someone were traveling at 25 percent of the speed of light, it would take 100,000 YEARS, not LIGHT YEARS, to travel to the center of the galaxy (as measured from the standpoint of the earth).

Your error is confusing light years with years. Simple mistake.

Experiments show that the speed of light is the same in all directions.

So the year would be 2061 on Earth. But how much older would you be? not fifty years older.

1 light year means light travels for 1 year.

When speaking about light years, distance and time are inseparable! If light travels from Earth to the center of the galaxy, the elapsed time from start to finish is 25,000 years, and the distance is therefor 25,000 light years.

You don’t get to use light and claim the distance is 25,000 light years, and then claim a traveler can make the trip in 1,000 years. That is traveling 25 times the speed of light!

Sigh…

Note to others:

Tell me this doesn’t sound like a “personal problem” to you. As with karpel tunnel and pood and [sometimes] phyllo, he really, really, really doesn’t like me.

Only this time it’s over an almost completely irrelevant point in the argument I am making.

Besides, it comes from an article I read a few years ago at what [as I recall] was the nasa website. I was Googling “amazing facts about the universe”. This article popped up. So I copied and pasted it to my Groots collection in wordpad. I just copied and pasted it again to this thread. It’s their words not mine.

The year is 2061 everywhere! if you traveled for 50 years, you would be 50 years older at the finish.

Einstein’s BS about time being relative is just that, BS! There is a Universal “NOW” and if it’s the year 2061 on Earth, then it is the year 2061 at the star when you get there. After all, it was 1911 when the light left the star, and it was 1911 on Earth too, it just didn’t arrive on Earth until 2011, which means it took 100 years to travel to Earth.

They are conceptually separate. A light year is still a distance no matter how long it takes you to travel the distance.
The fastest thing yet known that is not light is the Solar system itself travelling at 600km/second, which is a fraction of a % of the speed of light.

And you don’t get to claim you can travel at twice the speed of light (above)

Boo Hoo.
Yes you have a personal problem in that you can’t admit a mistake.

No Einstein is not bullshit. Subjective time has been demonstrated.
It’s as simple as flying round the world with two jets in different directions.
If you go faster, you age less.
That’s just a fact.

A light year is light traveling for 1 year. Period. If you call that distance “1 light year” then great, but it is light traveling for 1 YEAR!

The speed of light is 299,792,458 m/s because the definition of a meter is the length of the path that light travels in vacuum in 1/299,792,458 of a second.

You don’t get to change the definition of the meter because of some BS theory!

That is how it would work if you could travel 2c. Time doesn’t reverse, it keeps on ticking, regardless of the speed at which you travel!

No, Motor Daddy, again, you are neglecting length contraction.

There is no length contraction, that is a Band-Aid to make the theory work!