Philosophy is not for the faint of heart

Before the pragmatic point of view can be explored , ‘any one’ has to be differentiated from anyone’

Anyone could entail any particular one, and reducing that into no one in particular.

It’s almost seems like a reductive contradiction in it’s denoted sense, while at the same time it implies an appearent gestalt of the type, the question appears to illustrate: that what is a. half filled cup?

Half full, or half empty?

Now reduce that into logical symmerry, that gestalt can not make sense. The seeming contradiction is expressed as fallacious.

Fallacy is far cry from contradiction.

It would be more effective for the sake of communication if my understanding of what you were saying was more clear…

…but I detect a difference in the way we are using what on the surface can only appear to be the same language. :laughing:

For me, when I realize/sense people are speaking in code they have no intention of translating, I respond in kind & let them pretend they know what the gibberish means. I give up even trying to understand them and just play along with the gibberish. I’m a grandmother who grew up in the ‘90s, so I’m into that sort of thing, sometimes. Other times I move on to something else.

Not so, necessarily, and u guys have some sense of what ‘it’ means.

If it means something bad then knock it off.

Ok

^I love that guy.

Question: Is it the spirit that is willing and the flesh that is weak, or is it the flesh that is willing and the spirit that is weak?

What are the conditions for this or that?

One effects the other is affected., then the affected effects in various knots .

The ugly is produced by the good and bad, if disaffection occurs, but if not, then beauty can untie the links which have knotted together.

Beauty and love are not dependent on the ugly and hateful, that is the final strughle, best kept a political struggle.

Politics is played one in one, one to one in many ways, among many partners and patterns and codes.

Codes can bury the hatchet, but wisdom in a flash intuits self deceit as primary receipt of others.

A classic act knows this.: at times intelkectualization is not only the last resort but the only one, especially when a self thought man can learn digitalkt, without spending his life in a dusty, musty haven of a library. Though it has had more ambiance , and the claustrophobia seldom became an issue .

Exit signs generally indicated an open door policy, whereas shut INS may not have this convenience.

The problem with intellectualism is simply put by the words of Thomas Paine:

_
How is it that very few here can understand Meno, when Meno is using words that each have a single meaning and unconjoined origin, so if you know the definition of each word… that when combined into a sentence, makes a very coherent proposition/response/argument/whatever. Do Hungarians follow Indo-European grammar and syntax?

His spelling is an entire different subject altogether tho… eh Meno? :wink:

Yes , that’s exactly right.Meanings can have sub meanings in their own.without context .The idea is intrinsic on it’s own right.

I edited (by adding, in bold) 2 additional points… of non-contention. :slight_smile:

Hungarian, probably does not, create words from the same root-words as any of the other language families… for they still do not know the exact origins of the Uralic family of languages… or last I read, they still didn’t.

Uralic is not based on Proto-German… or any other Proto… it is a language-law unto itself.

So my proposition is… that Meno doesn’t (always) speak/respond in plain English, because his mind doesn’t think in plain English.

The spelling problem: well that is a very complex issue related to many factors, not the least of which is eyesight, failing memory , loss of glasses, and a myraid of really crazy things that would need some boundary to avoid vastly more intrinsic ideas from forming ;that said internal meaning censors it’self as per reaction . to?

That repression-denial is at this moment is pretty absolutely self censoring.

The other ‘thing’ that I mentioned far above, is that the thing, whatever ‘it’ is has prepossessed language into almost a comical yet tragic universaliznation of language that is bordering other bracketed languages, and those birders of which there are least 12 countable, appear as many personalities wishing to achieve a chorus , yet end up a cacophony.

All’s well when considering ine fractual figure that Me no tried to unify by the bedrock of unceasing faith in logic. The distinct ideas without context are birders between salad and postmodern forms if expression, undeniable and simulteniously repellent and attractive; simulating something and/ or nothing- alienating and incorpaerating.

I think this is where “I did not come to heal the healthy, but the sick” comes in. If you are perfectly happy with your situation, I hope that works out for you. If you’re not, I know the way out.

Believe me, I have to preach this to myself all the time. I am not claiming perfection.

I see the replacement of i & e, and o & p, and y & ee elsewhere & here, but that’s as far as I’ve noticed/remembered w/o looking further.

I know I keep misspelling Tolkien. Or did. Not sure if related.

Suffice it to say I have too much on my plate to be breaking codes.

or programs

& eff anyone who thinks I’m saying something unethical besides cussing

In any given situations there are ones that are contrived, others put upon , still others combinations thereof.

For instance: acting out a situation can be contrived as filling a role, or multiple roles, playing them out of a basic survival need, or unwittingly adopting them as facade, or using them to gain theatrical attention, again in various combinations : directionally vacillating between. objective use ( Phenomenal!) or, internally self definational ( Karen Horny)

Or living up to : ’ one a nerd, always a nerd’

It haphazardly simulating The Ill’s if the 60’s generation, personified by Jack Kerouac, or some such other anti-hero.

But mistake of mistakes, it was really not a matter of simulating but of great-grandest of stimulations.

Somehow exit through methods developed by Wit and stein never appeared as contradictory for above way above stated reasons and I don’t bring to heel for not decoding beyond and above the limit.

Colors are interesting, the blues and the brown books are if some merit for de’Witt studied them maybe not coincidental that the Hungarian flags coincide the scheme of red and blue : both of which can be mixed into a shade of brown.

well now I gotta study him. But Kant is my second love. Jesus my first. But Kant helped me see that in Jesus.

? indeed

& Kierkegaard

& someone who shall remain nameless