phoneutria and iambiguous don't contend

Go away I joke around a little with you and try to be nice and what you do??? Answer that for yourself… Just like phone or any cunt female you simply can’t take things unassumingly l, smile and move on…leech. you are one of these mad cows that get heated up because a male smiled at them and told them they are beautiful on a pavement …or are so arrogant to assume he is in love with you…

_
Such flattery will get you ev-ry-where ; )

:laughing:

It is you that take things (far too) personally, not I. Don’t mention me, and I won’t mention you.

Old infantile spinster dishonest manipulative…make up a lie…a man or woman at 50 living by himself with neither children nor family nor a partner around…who do you think you will dupe into thinking things are not as anybody sane can see they are??? You have few screws loose…like any woman dancing in rap videos at advanced age…you and the knowthyself goons fit right in…they are not real neonazi they have a Mexican autistic mestizzo there as a trusted member…they will take you in also if you ponder to the cunts satyrs antics and paranoias…take a hike hag…

Keep whispering those sweet nothings to me, yea… ; )

Call me, I’ll be waiting. Yea… I’ve got a few screws loose, but only for you… :wink: Lol

yo get a room

lol

I’ll get him a room alright… with moving walls, with spikes in em. :laughing:

i will come by and spank your ass so you behave…room or no room, jealous tick.

Jealous? I did not read any threads before my reply, so not based on jealousy at all, but simply on humour and my deep boredom… of ennui… I was trying to be funny! I’m not into being spanked, but thanks for the kind offer, to…

Gettin’ green with envy .

You or I Meno, you or I?

I’m green alright, but not with envy… it’s more a hema thing ; )

go with meno…i am an autistic virgin and lack that Greek charisma to get laid…so i will just wank it off till I die, seriously…go with meno, take iamaMEGACUNT idiot with you and I will pay-pal you 20 dollars for nothing, also, since I am banned on KTS, tell them to fuck themselves and ask Satyr how him being a clever cunt is going for his single-mommy raised little Aryan cunt.

i am pushing my business hard now and will go for some holiday around march to get laid…THailand obviously, prostitutes OBVIOUSLY…if they are Asian its not a sin if you are a neo-nazi…only brown skin colours…only Latinas, which are, in places like Argentina, more white that the cunt Greeks themselves…they love autistic white males there…whats a good taxheaven???panama, costa-rica???might move there…sooon.

He reads the boards, so I have to tell him no such thing… and even if he didn’t, I wouldn’t…

iamaMEGACUNT! lol… he’s a reel character, isn’t he? :smiley: I reckon deep down he’s a reel softy.

Best tax havens in the world… Monaco, Guernsey, Jersey, etc… [tab]Andorra, the Bahamas, Belize, Bermuda, the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, the Channel Islands, the Cook Islands, The Island of Jersey, Hong Kong, The Isle of Man, Mauritius, Lichtenstein, Monaco, Panama, St. Kitts, and Nevis. google.co.uk/search?q=tax+h … ent=safari[/tab]
…you might find a girlfriend there, so Thailand might be an unnecessary destinational-endeavour, haha! Unless… you know, you wanna go… for the hell-of-it. :-"

I met a girl once with ginger curls…I am lying…I never met a woman…but hear me out…I saw a girl…I was standing at a bus stop with my friend, smoking with my friend…around Stamford Hill going towards Arsenal, wanting to drink in Camden town, you are a London girl, you should know…saw a girl on a bus…straight, dark hair…a skirt,a black fur jacket, blue eyes…she looked at me I looked at her, smiled…the way she smiled back…only happened to me twice before…I was fishing out on the Hertford canals and a guy was passing by on a boat with his father, dirty from the coal they were sorting…he looked at me, I looked at him…the way he nodded,with the respect…and seriousness…man to man…I saw a photo of you…your eyes are empty…glass and emptiness…go away.

Look at the autistic eyes…two glass pins glaring…disgusting sight…wanting something, expecting something but giving nothing off…closer to an animal than a human…

Don’t you think you’re taking this all far too seriously?

I hate having my photo taken, so I don’t emit much, so sue me. The only person that another needs to impress, is the one they’re dating…

Why didn’t you talk to her?

Um… I’m recovering from a long-term illness, but thanks for your analysis, of mine-self. I’m not even mad at what you’ve said, because it’s nobodies place to care, but mine.

On the contrary, a biggie thread would focus on the “inner voices” and the “societal pressures” that Shakespeare was preoccupied with given the historical and cultural and circumstantial contexts he was “thrown into” adventitiously when he wrote Hamlet.

And then the “inner voices” and perceived “societal pressures” that each of us have come to embody given the manner in which we construe our own “self” here and now over 400 years later.

And then the part where the philosophers inside us attempt to pin down whether Shakespeare or Hamlet or you or I come closest to the the most rational and virtuous reaction to whatever we perceive the “core idea” in Hamlet to be.

First, of course, the attempt by the objectivists among us to insist that only they grasp the true reason for Hamlet’s hesitation.

And she ever and always avoids this by “foeing” me. And I have come to call this a chickenshit reaction to me because in my view the objectivists among us are afraid to confront their own identity in the manner in which I suggest that they have acquired it in my signature threads.

Instead, she chooses to stay up in the clouds that are the “intellectual contraptions” that many “serious philosophers” here prefer when it come to discussions of this:

We’ll need a context of course.

I did not mean you have autistic eyes,you want somebody for comfort???or what???are you suffering or lonely???or both???If you buy a bottle of spirit I will send you my address and you can come down and cry on my shoulder for an evening…as long as you dont stalk me afterwards, or I come to yours and we get drunk???hope you are not dying lonely overthere…look up!!!