Physical attraction

Yes, but sometimes sight and maximum-lucidity confirm scientifically-unverifiable phenomena… such occurrences have befallen me a good-few times in the past, but not since my current M.E.-flare befell me a good-few years ago… though now that I am currently spiralling out of it, I can feel/sense my metaphysical properties returning back to my physical shell.

In some instances during an experience there were others present with me, who were there to confirm the then phenomena, but whom none of us were able to explain the ‘how’ of it.

I’ve said this many times…I’ll repeat it:

ALL value-judgements are triangulations: subject/objective, and world, or consequences.

How do I verify the accuracy of my judgements?
Through application - choice.
Then what do I do?
I compare the expected, desired, outcome, with the actual consequences.
The degree of disparity reveals the degree of inaccuracy - an error.

What if you don’t want to risk the application?
Then you juxtapose the theory, your perspective, with precedent, and the ongoing world around you.
How aligned are your beliefs with the experienced world?
The degree of misalignment, disharmony, indicated a degree of error.
If your beliefs are contradicted by experienced reality, then you must adjust your views.

Or, you can use second-hand analysis…comparing your beliefs with another’s application, and then evaluating the consequences.

Athletes and those who exercise have been hit hard by the jabs, since a big part of the damage caused by the jabs occurs in the heart. Cardiac tissue inflammation from graphene nano-scale razors, that’s just one aspect. Scarring the inside of the blood vessels. Inflammation leading to things like myocardial disease. Also how these little nanorazors dice up red blood cells. Not even to speak of the clogging going on from the weird self-assembling goo in people’s arteries and veins.

It’s sad, but then again it is also natural selection. People make choices. No one put a gun to anyone’s head and made them jab up. They did it for materialism, narcissism and obedience worship. Well, ignorance has consequences.

Imagine spending your time strengthening your body to a peak of performance, only to be cut down by some easily avoidable bullshit you willingly injected into your body because you never spent any time also strengthening your mind. Tragic.

_
Suffering for One’s Art possessing/maintaining One’s good looks. :-s

Screenshot_20231113_113601_YouTube.jpeg

Absolutely… can’t disagree with any of that.

They shoulda been more like… [the content-creator is a catwalk model irl… is why she’s so skinny, but she’s also a naturally-slender frame]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSLRbP4rRe8[/youtube]

Females are genes samplers…and so they thrive in multi-racial systems…promoting open societies.
Mothers cultivate their sons…when males are absent or considered toxic and forced to promote systemic ideals, if they hope to pass-on their genes.

When they were give the vote society was on the path of feminization.

Control females and you control human destiny.

Female sexuality is already controlled under patriarchy systems, which evolved over eons to optimize and perfect the survival of the group in competition with other groups.

Imagine letting female sexuality loose on the world with no boundaries. Then again, this is why intelligent men are going mgtow and creating ever-increasingly-perfect sex robots. Give it another 10-20 years and most men won’t bother having anything to do with any real biological female. And no wonder, just look around at the females you see in the world today. Yikes.

Blame feminism all you want, the end result is the same. Sex and love are optimization engines gearing toward perfect outcomes. And very intelligent men are already hard (pun intended) at work solving these equations so no epic man ever needs lower himself to the level of gross narcissist feminist creatures ever again.