Place for FUNNIES?

… this page has been left blank unintentionally

I’m not quoting you.

Ok then. Another front, when do we really start the debate, or is there s silent agreement that it’s informal and excitingly nurturing masochistically speaking?

Or does not at all tickle a funny bone, not that it’s meant to.

Same time we play chess & see a movie, I s’pose.

Expected something like that, the first informal match went chess and boxing simulteniously think it was a fail, some technicality. Well ok a draw then , final offer,

Or-mismatch

Was I there for that?

If not, I am sure I will be.

Ishthus, for Christ’s sake, that is the opposite of how I meant to elicit what I really meant to imply, silent agreements should be based Oman understanding of already accepted limits, even if marginally , momentarily transcended, not as a test of boundaries and their expected projection, but ore an inquiry as to the self/other fusion of sufficient level of content sufficient to sustain a flow.

Nah , then for sure a draw,;and this was a test, stay tuned to your regular broad casting.

Lost in translation. Ore transmission. Weirdo.

Did you just take our Lord’s name in vain??

smh

The vanity does not jealousy ground on, trifractal weirdness not deniable, para psychology is real, it’s Real

So?

Double down on Christ, for He inverts the paragon

The vanity does not jealousy ground on, trifractal weirdness not deniable, para psychology is real, it’s Real

So?

Double down on Christ, for He inverts the paragon

“Paul, in the book of Ephesians, calls on the children of God to be imitators of Christ. Ephesians Chapter 5, Verse 1 and 2 (KJV), puts it this way: “Be followers of God.” The word “followers” means to “mimic” to be an “imitator.” This is a command for the people of God to imitate God”

Oh, Augustine was a firmer gnostic but he outgrown it, that should turn the minute hand foreward some…

Ok to view as compared cvrelief

The many minds hypothesis

versus

The one mind hypothesis

versus

The no mind hypothesis

no need hypothesis. no believe one mind further.