pseudo-philosophical questions

(some actual questions, not a discussion about them)

What if there were no hypothetical questions?

Where do forest rangers go to “get away from it all?”

What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an
endangered plant?

Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?

If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?

What was the best thing before sliced bread?

Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?

If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown, too?

Whose cruel idea was it for the word “Lisp” to have an “S” in it?

If you spin an oriental man in a circle three times does he become
disoriented?

hahaha :laughing:

Very funny.

Can I add one more?

Does a round Tu-it really exist? (As in “When I get around to it, I’ll finish it”).

:wink:

What was Captain Hook’s name before he lost his hand?

Did he? It was my understanding that his name was Hook to begin with…James Hook in the movie.

hey i got one, would futureman say something smart if u squeezed it out of him? (no offence intended)

why do round pizzas come in square boxes?

why are buildings named as such, instead of “builts”?

can you make a sheet of paper out of liquid paper? (aka white out)

if nothing sticks to teflon how do they stick teflon to the pan??

plenty sticks to teflon…but teflon doesn’t stick (very well) to itself. Whenever food touches it, the surface rubs off on the food. It only looses a few molecules each time, and the layer is quite thick compared to that.

Teflon’s structure is:
F F
| |
-C-C-
| |
F F

in a chain. F is much more electronegative than C, so any (relatively) positive particle or molecule will be attracted to some degree with the teflon surface. Since the flourides repel each other (all are highly negative in the molecule), the surface can peel off quite easily.

Should the thing in the pan be negatively charged, or neutral, it won’t bond in the first place.

Beated :cry:

who the hell are you?!!? have we ever had a discussion?? youre the kid who whines about being teased in middle school, look at yourself.

“your a stupid jackass. no offense” i dont think that about you, im pointing out the self contradiction. define “offense” if you didnt just intend it. maybe im too stupid to understand, how about you just let me share in your infinite wisdom oh wise seventh grader.

sorry to interrupt the thread… uh… if a tree falls on the moon, does it vibrate the air?

what is the sound of only one object’s contribution to friction?

if you understand that these questions are merely contradictions of their terms, does contemplating them still help you meditate?

whoa, jeez listen im sorry… :cry: o and im an eight grader. i wasn’t intending it to be offense… i was trying to say something else but im an idiot (even though i get 90’s and 100’s) and i notice now the offensive part of it… i have to admit it but sometimes i can be really immature and futureman you have my greatest apolojies (i know thats spelled wrong) and im really sorry, ok, so let’s just forget and forgive. and i don’t think that about you, ive defended you in one of your topics (“Eat This Crapitalists”), i wasn’t thinking when i typed what i did in this topic. oh but another (this is not offense but pondering) question is why does goldenarm insult me (possibly others) so much.

ok no im much more sorry for making you feel bad. :slight_smile: forget it happened.

and golden arm has a serious inferiority complex. i dont want to hurt his feelings, just tidy up your posts golden arm. thats all you need to do. insulting anybody who criticizes you just makes you look like such a failure. notice how ‘insult’ and ‘criticize’ are two different words, gold.

my favourite :smiley:

you have all forgotten the epitomical “why did the chicken cross the road”
luckily i am here to educate :unamused:

Genius! Why didn’t I think of this before…? Muwahahahah!! Hoo-hahaha! :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: