Rape is natural

Ok, so I read mannequin’s, it’s mostly inane too, but w.e.

Mannequin
wrote:

If rape is natural, why have you not committed rape?

I don’t want to spend a large amount of time in prison.

Manniquin, I explain rape more in detail in my latest post. You should check it out.

It doesn’t embarrass me. I’ve spoken freely about it plenty.

I mean male victims… but the stats are rising on the number of males coming forward to report it… those new stats being indicative of the current state of humanity.

So male victims of female perpetrators are still in the group that no one cares to even address?

I had a girl tell me the other day, “If a guy’s dick is hard then that’s consent because that means he wants to have sex.”

The more liberal snowflakes get control of the language, the more rape can mean anything. It’s gotten to the point that one can say “rape” actually is natural.

Gib you literally just raped me by saying that.

oops sorry.jpg

Non-consent is non-consent, regardless of the genders involved.

Many things were natural to mankind, but progression makes things unnecessary and/or immoral.

I just asked the girl if that means it’s not a rape if her puss gets wet and she looked at me like I was crazy.

This seems to me to be an example of not understanding language. When you say something is natural, that means it occurs in nature, like all things, apart from Pokemon.

What the OP is doing is suggesting, it seems to me, that “natural” also means “good” or “right” or at least “ok” on some moral scale, but that just shows a lack of insight into the meaning of words.

Feelings of injustice are “natural” as well and as humans we have evolved to have a frontal cortex which is capable of understanding such ideas and organizing ourselves in civil societies, so that is “natural” as well. And we have laws and under those laws we treat non-consensual sexual attacks as “wrong”, which is, for us, natural.

So, rape is natural, and wrong, because in our language the word “rape” means wrongful sex.

I think he’s saying that in nature, like out in the jungles so to speak, animals have sex with other animals even though sometimes those other animals don’t really want to have sex. Then maybe he means that we’re doing something wrong by trying to moralize, or legislate people out of their instincts.

On another note, something that I’ve always thought is strange…

I can drink cow’s milk like from a totally different species, and that’s totally ok. But if I want to drink human milk, that makes me some kind of freak.

So it’s normal for me to drink milk from a cow’s tit, but not from a human woman’s tit?

How the fuck did this happen?

So a woman isn’t allowed to sell her milk? I didn’t know that.

I’m not sure. Wait…can she?