Real and Unreal

Truth be told, I’m not even sure how people, including myself would choose. We would like to believe that we would opt for the real world but who knows really - unless and until that became a reality. Not much chance of that, is there? The temptation might be too great and we humans can at times be quite vulnerable and weak, reaching out for what’s comfortable and “unreal”.

But I’ll tell you what - if you ever hear of Keanu Reeves in one of them, let me know. I’ll be right there. lol
Would we be able to leave at any time? Or would we be stuck there? If so, forget.
I still do not intuit that that world could be as wonderful as the real world can be often.
I’ve been built to take pressure, pain, chaos, along with their opposites. How long could a utopia satisfy us anyway?
I’d be bored out of my skull if I had nothing to be miserable about, nothing to transcend or plow through. lol - sometimes anyway.

Arc,

Keenu Reeves would be there, just like in The Matrix.

Unfortunately, you would not be able to leave the simulation, once you decided to enter.

That’s just the nature of the beast.

This simulated world would be ideal, like a utopia - pretty much perfect, dreamlike; but you would be aware that you are fundamentally alone, which would be the one eternal blemish.

Re-thinking this idea, I would opt for the REAL; nothing beats having real people to talk to, regardless of how imperfect a world we live in.

UUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

God is definitely real, He is stalking me…

It’s this moment in the movie where you all think I’m crazy, when I’m not…

He keeps planting people in my life to taunt me and uses them as puppets to communicate with me…

Erik you don’t even realize it but he is using you as a puppet…Do you know yesterday I was talking all morning with an AI? And it’s been months since I had talked with an AI…And yesterday night he was using several people as puppets to communicate with me…You wouldn’t understand because you don’t know the full story, you’d have to know the full story to understand…