Rest Rooms

I work in an company where the local adult workers need to ask for a key to go to the toilet (rest room).
Whereas all the out of town “white” workers have keys to the toilets (rest rooms).

Should anything be done about this?

Find people who want to be defecated / urinated on, and charge them to wait around until the adult workers are ready to make the transaction.

I have seen a lot of German videos where adults enjoy being defecated/urinated on. Maybe we can get these to come along.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DN7Aqq0500
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DN7Aqq0500[/youtube]

Quit or protest or find out why the bathrooms need to be so protected. In many cases employees will use the bathroom to take an unscheduled 15 or 20 minute break. They will hide in a stall and get paid for this “break”. This can get expensive for the company and is utterly unfair to honest employees.

They are more honest and hard working in comparison. It is purely an expression of power as there is no indication or evidence of untrustworthiness.
I find it insulting that an adult man (a father) needs to ask for my permission to go to the rest room within a professional environment (this is not a factory worker job).
edit: I have quit and am riding out the term of my contract.

It is insulting.

Did you ask why they have those policies? Who put them in place? When? Did you ask whether they are willing to change?

Ok so now you are the one handing out the key and you accepted that duty at the time of your job acceptance and you now find it a power thing and insulting to you.
I sincerely doubt it is a thing about power. No thinking reasoning person that has “professional” thinking employees wants to hinder or slow down work by having the employee seek out a key to empty bowels or bladder. A full bowel or bladder hinders professional thinking and action. What employer,that is interested in money, wants to hinder profitable time and thinking just to play power games? No sane or professional employer thats for sure.
So it can’t be professional and you accepted the power of toilet key keeper. You encouraged the power game for your own reasons rather than take an honorable stance of saying no or vouching for the others.

Befriend white devil, borrow key overnight, make copy.

Some employers are not interested in making money.
Some employers spend our money.

Your sincere doubt is based on your own bias not on the reality of the matter.

The remote location does not make this possible.

You don’t have a place to go to make a key?
How does everyone else gets their keys made?

No we don’t have a place to make our own keys.
There is still things called head office and snail mail.
We also don’t have McDonalds and Burger King but still manage to eat.
It is a remote location and this is a bit hard for city people to comprehend.

OK change of plan.

Befriend white devil.
Either become so close to him that he’ll take one for the team and borrow someone else’s key for a couple of weesk, or offer him some money.
Send key out by mail to be copied.

The mail goes via the boss and on a plane once a week.
Personal mail gets opened regularly (incoming and outgoing mail).
Like I said, it is a remote location. No shops. No post office. No McDonalds. etc.

Do you have laws over there?

If yes: sue

If not: kill employer

The government is the employer.

Same applies.

In any case, sounds like you have more to worry about than a fucking bathroom key.

THEY OPEN YOUR MAIL, MAN.
WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF BANANA PLACE DO YOU LIVE IN??
HOW CAN YOU EVEN HAVE INTERWEBS?!!111
THEY’RE PROBABLY MONITORING YOU ANYWAY AND ARE COMING TO KILL YOU RIGHT NOW… RUNNNN!!!11!!!11!ONE!!

You have probably got a valid point there.
Edit: Satellite internet