Revealing The Map Of Your Psychological Activity

I have presented elsewhere the brain and its mind and soul functions of thinking and feeling respectively and I have presented that each is localized in the left and right cerebral-limbic hemisphere respectively.

But there is more to it than just thinking and feeling.

Each side has sub-functions that serve the primary function.

This quiz can tell you which parts of your functions and sub-functions are more active than others: http://4np.net/ddli/.

It’s free … and enlightening.

If you have questions, let me know.

Enjoy.

Hi Jenny,

I took the test and was a complete extravert with shades of insecurity, pain, and utter neediness. I guess we won’t be too close, eh?

The quiz didn’t measure your “shades of insecurity, pain, and utter neediness”. :wink:

You should have received a four-letter result.

Care to share that with the group?

Damn, I didn’t right it down…

I’m like that. Sorry.

Natalie+Kimmell’s scores on the main set of questions:

Extraversion (E): 20 34 : (I) Introversion
Sensing (S): 29 50 : (N) iNtuition
Thinking (T): 84 13 : (F) Feeling
Judging (J): 49 26 : (P) Perceiving

You scored as an INTJ.

Assuming that you are an INTJ,
Your DOMINANT function is Introverted Intuition.
Your AUXILIARY function is Extraverted Thinking.
Your TERTIARY function is Introverted Feeling.
Your INFERIOR function is Extraverted Sensing.

Please bear in mind that the supplementary questions are experimental and may be highly unreliable. If these scores conflict with your previous scores, it is probably because the questions are still not reliable enough.

Natalie+Kimmell’s scores on the supplementary questions:

Extraverted Thinking / Introverted Feeling : 33
Extraverted Feeling / Introverted Thinking : 36

Extraverted Intuition / Introverted Sensing : 12
Extraverted Sensing / Introverted Intuition : 32

Rationality (Dominant Judging Function) : 37
A-rationality (Dominant Perceiving Function) : 12

According to the supplementary scores, Natalie+Kimmell could be an ENFJ or an ISTP. These are opposite types, because the supplementary questions measure for preferences that opposite types share in common. See the FAQ for an explanation.

There will be more introverted intuitive thinkers here than in the population at large.

Not so long ago, maybe even this year, I took alot of tests like these, and I thought there were some better ones (not much worse ones: most were like this one, which I think sucks. I haven’t taken it). I appeared to be an introverted type, definitely (and I think that’s a good thing), just a little more sensing then intuitive, if I remember correctly, exactly as much thinking as feeling (this was the outcome of multiple tests, some of which had over 50 questions), and quite a bit more judging than perceiving (about the golden section - 62%). What does this tell about my relation to my heart?

I thought this one was extremely repetitive test. i.e.

Are you easy going?
Are you perhaps impulsive?
Are you impetuous?
Madcap"
Reckless?
Spontaeous?

Did they use a thesarus?

I came off as an extrovert/impulsive, insecure person with issues of abandonment… but I already knew that.

(I made the last one up for sympathy)
:smiley:

I’m not going to answer that question – I’ll leave that for you.

However …

… The test measures four spectrums: 1) Extroversion - Introversion, 2) Sensing (aka concrete, practical, sensible, realistic) - iNtuition (aka abstract, imaginative, intuitive, speculative), 3) Thinking - Feeling, and 4) Judging (aka decisive, driven) - Perceiving (aka patient, easy-going).

Those with activity combining ESTJ are more worldly oriented, more mentalistic.

Those with activity combining INFP are more bodily oriented, more soulistic.

Mentalism is a left-brained activity.

Soulism is a right-brained activity.

T and F represent the left and right cerebral-limbic hemispheres respectively.

There is a sensing (S), perceiving (P), intuitive (N) and judging (J) component to each side of the brain, T and F, in the occipital (and nearby), parietal, temporal and frontal (including pre-frontal) areas of the brain respectively.

E and I relationships have to do with motor activity at the top of the brain, Es being more “active”, Is less active.

A “score” on this test won’t necessarily tell you how balanced you are, though some implications can be made from the T - F score with respect to lateralization.

My test revealed that I’m basically a hybrid or some other type of enigma… . Maybe it’s because I’m Libra and tend to seek balance :D/

On the other hand it could all be a bunch of horsehockey :^o