Sangrain

You can talk to me all you want right here. :stuck_out_tongue:

Who has the time nowadays where everybody has to make a living to have long dragged out discussions and explanations on everything?

Just watch my future posts and find out how my philosophy or perspective on life has changed somewhat from the past.

( From our past encounters evidently.)

Although not everything has changed but I have strengthened some of my old opinions rather profoundly I like to think through various complexities. :sunglasses:

I’m such a tease not telling you spoiling you with intrigue but not giving any explanation either. You’ll just have to find out overtime I guess.

You read two statements of mine from other threads and now you think you get the jest of what is the center of that is me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Your a terrible psycho analyzer and are doing a horrible job in trying to get in my head. Can’t you do better?

What I say online or anybody else is just tidbits of information. The internet only reveals so much about a person that can only be fully known by meeting someone in real life space.

Of course I like angst ridden heavy metal. I can’t deny that. Grew up on it. Fucking love the music.

You left the conversation of the thread when you began focusing all your posts on me and not the original topic or subject.

Which is why I made this thread. If you want my full attention I will indulge you not to mention indulge myself.

It’s hard enough keeping up with your ever changing monikers (perhaps a testament to your free spirit, indecisiveness, ever changing moods, lack of commitment, or sense of adventure. Maybe all the above). Good thing your M.O. is pretty distinct.

Enjoying the sound of your own voice, I see.

Do I?

Do you think I seek to get into your head?

I’m sure.

…and you feel yourself removed?

Sangrain your so much fun. :slight_smile:

I promise I’ll indulge you further tomorrow night. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m a working man now. Gotta go punch the sandman for work tomorrow. [-X

Goodnight then.

Sorry, friend, while I’d love to bask in your indulgence, I have other engagements to entertain.
Thanks for indulging me. Take care of yourself, and good luck with your endeavors. Keep your chin up, and may the creditors leave you alone for a night’s rest.

I have my engagements too. My chin is just fine. As for the creditors I’ve been buying them off for some time. :slight_smile:

You seem to have some information about myself. Who have you been talking to? ZootAllures and Silent? #-o

Not exactly the most credible of sources. [-X

One a young coy teenage like tease that is both moody,indecisive, and naive resembling a helpless school girl pretending to be somthing she is not.

The other a trailer park Mao Te Tsung worshipper.

I’m watching…

Me too :slight_smile:

Me three :open_mouth:

:laughing:

Come on San, respond…

I know. I’ve had so many over the years. I’m trying to stick with this one for awhile so don’t fret.

I’m trying to settle down and grow some roots.

Maybe.

:slight_smile: Well you got me there. I would say though don’t pin me down quite yet because I always have my hidden surprises.

Always.

DoomNaySayer,

But how profound can one’s own opinions be? They are after all, just opinions. I might say that when I look up at the moon, i see a man there in it, but that is absurd, isn’t it? And it is my opinion but is it profound? How close can your ‘opinions’ come to the truth or to reality - then we can talk.

Um, what’s going on, Ladies? What are we watching?

Oh, that. Sorry, nothing to see here. Let’s move along. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cleanup in isle 6.

Sandyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Haven’t seen you around lately. We’ve missed you

Has he been gone? I must pay closer attention. I wondered why I was feeling calm and refreshed the last week or so. Now I know why. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well maybe he’s been lurking, but I haven’t seen him about.

It was probably healthy for you, tent, with your thread-jacking ways. Sandy only encourages you.

Blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred! You look absolutely, wait, what’s that in your mouth?

Ohhhh, that explains why tentative wished if only he could be reincarnated as a ring popsicle.

Gotta keep an eye on that guy.

…and no, I don’t think Tent needs any help with jacking.

Anyway, good to see you in good spirits. I hope you’re in good spirits. Are you in good spirits?

:laughing: You’re awful.

I AM in good spirits, mostly. Life is fairly smooth, no big bumps in my road these days. I’m enjoying it, I know it won’t last.

You had me at;

and,

I must have glazed over the rest due to my inherent desire to wish the best for you.

So yeah, I’m glad you’re in good spirits.

Awww, you’re so sweet 'n stuff!

Bumpy life-roads aren’t necessarily a bad thing, though.

I don’t discount them 'n stuff, I just don’t perceive them as best.

Only the good stuff. We’ll worry about the necessary stuff along the way.