Satanism- The Balancer of the Universe

Don’t believe everything you read. He loved his animals, of which he had plenty. I know his widow, and I find the idea that she was ever beaten highly unlikely.
And uhh…what’s wrong with sadism? :wink:

…who’s dave?..

But regardless, I do not need to be ‘saved’ by you. You can cancel your crusade, and call back your knights. I am just fine where I am.
I have a system to get through life that has been very sucessful. I am sucessful in pretty much all aspects of my life. I am happy as I am, and wouldn’t change a thing about me…aside from making less spelling errors, perhaps.
Can you say the same?

Yes I can .

Good attitude . But Im not on a crusade . You being destroyed does,nt matter to me at the moment .

proofs all here . Wife beater , liar , sadistic treatment of animals , fraud

thefirewithin.dk/library/anton.htm

The Order of Setne Khamuast ? Its as embarrassing as all that nonsense that went on in the 1920s with rich aristocrats creating egytian trends , they know nothing about thoth

Conjecture doesn’t constitute proof.

Ehhh. I dunno what imaginary friends they incorperate. Imaginary friends are imaginary friends, if you ask me.

I,d say the wealth of information we have on Lavey , much of which has come from his own family and can be used as evidence against him , is far from incomplete .

An official investigation by the City of San Francisco determined that Anton Laveys s actual date of death was October 29, 1997 and that the “Halloween” date had been illegally written on the document.

SOURCES: Death Certificate #380278667, San Francisco Department of Public Health; Dr. Giles Miller (attending physician at ASL’s death), Physician’s Amendment to Death Certificate, 11/26/97.

Anton Lavey violently beat his wife Diane throughout their marriage. In 1984 a police report was made describing Diane being strangled into unconsciousness by ASL, who was in such a murderous rage that his daughter Karla had to pull him off Diane and drag her outside the house to save her life.

Lavey routinely physically beat and abused those of his female disciples with whom he had sex, forcing them into prostitution as part of his “Satanic counseling” and collecting their earnings. In 1986 ASL was a passive witness to the sexual molestation of his own grandson by a longtime friend who was later convicted of sex crimes with minors.

SOURCES: San Francisco Police records of ASL attack on Diane LaVey, Zeena LaVey, Diane LaVey, Stanton LaVey.

Id say official records from the San Francisco police department & Department of Public Health are hardly conjecture …

…And …There are so many other charges against him from reputable sources . I believe the games up for Howard Lavey

Although there is a measure of truth to what you say (though not much) It still adds up to pure argumentum ad hominem, and in no way discredits Satanism.

I,d say the wealth of information we have on Lavey , much of which has come from his own family and can be used as evidence against him , is far from incomplete .

An official investigation by the City of San Francisco determined that Anton Laveys s actual date of death was October 29, 1997 and that the “Halloween” date had been illegally written on the document.

SOURCES: Death Certificate #380278667, San Francisco Department of Public Health; Dr. Giles Miller (attending physician at ASL’s death), Physician’s Amendment to Death Certificate, 11/26/97.

Anton Lavey violently beat his wife Diane throughout their marriage. In 1984 a police report was made describing Diane being strangled into unconsciousness by ASL, who was in such a murderous rage that his daughter Karla had to pull him off Diane and drag her outside the house to save her life.

Lavey routinely physically beat and abused those of his female disciples with whom he had sex, forcing them into prostitution as part of his “Satanic counseling” and collecting their earnings. In 1986 ASL was a passive witness to the sexual molestation of his own grandson by a longtime friend who was later convicted of sex crimes with minors.

SOURCES: San Francisco Police records of ASL attack on Diane LaVey, Zeena LaVey, Diane LaVey, Stanton LaVey.

Id say official records from the San Francisco police department & Department of Public Health are hardly conjecture …

…And There are so many other charges against him from reputable sources . I believe the games up for Howard Lavey

Why did you post that again?

As I said , state records are more than a measure . Its not about attack , its about moving on , seeing the good in what Lavey tried to achieve but realizing that it is dated and largely irrelevant now . Lavey himself discredits Satanism , I dont have to