Series and Shows

_
The Nordic Darts Masters… darts is class, of which I’m very good at.

_
Absolutely ‘ace’ episode… a two-parter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schitt%27s_Creek

Just finished Schitt’s Creek tonight.

I loved it all. And would recommend it to anyone of you reasonable and mentally balanced people. It is utterly joyful.
The scripts and characters are great and the acting with consummate skill.
By the time the actors had a couple of shows under their belts, they became their depictions flawlessly, and seamlessly.

It has gay themes but it is not pedagogic, nor moralising, nor judgemental, not teachy or preachy. Gays are not victims, nor are they trying to make a political point they are just people comfortable in their own skin.

I’ll miss the show enormously.

youtube.com/watch?v=W0uWS6CnC2o

_
Seen this episode before, but love this exchange between Inspector Keating and Reverend Davenport… :laughing:

Inspector Geordie Keating: What we need is a regular war, now that would stop this young lot fighting

Reverend Will Davenport: Yea your right Geordie that’s what we need, young men being shot at on a regular basis

Alfred Hitchcock : gamblers dilemma, how can those who manages the house from it’s humble blood soaked beginning, the bosses, pit against the vastly unfortunate who do not know that loss of percentages, now micro managed by AI, with sure results :

youtu.be/ucH1623yk1s

_
…watching a walrus take the quick way down to the sea, by bouncing off the rocks and into the sea… ‘Seven Worlds, One Planet: Asia’ - narrated by David Attenborough.

Of course, such a hazardous way down does lead to walrus casualties that don’t make it all the way down the cliff face… dinner for starving scavengers, then.?

Seven Worlds, One Planet: Asia

Asia is the largest and most extreme continent on the planet, stretching from the Arctic Circle in the north to the tropical forests on the equator. The animals here face the hottest deserts, tallest jungles and highest mountains found anywhere on Earth, but the continent has not always looked like this.

_
Martin explores French Polynesia where he swims with sharks, investigates Marlon Brando’s wildlife programme, and meets a local horse whisperer.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxlQKRMbz-U[/youtube]

_
When the schoolchildren wake up to the first rays of sunshine, the temperature is already over 30 degrees Celsius. They live in the Danakil desert in northeast Ethiopia, near an active volcano, in a region that is the world’s hottest on average. Amongst these children are 6-year-old Looita and his sister Khadiga.

Their route to school, which is many kilometres long, takes these children of the Afar tribe over jagged earth, over seemingly endless lengths, and every day they are confronted with much more than just the astounding heat. Not one shadow offers coolness; water is a rare and expensive commodity. Even if a breath of wind blows through the desert it most often quickly evolves into a sandstorm, the grains of which temporarily blind the children and whip at their skin. The very young schoolchildren deal with this until they finally reach their destination: school. But it isn’t over yet. There is still plenty of danger to come.

After school they have to head home in unbelievable temperatures, beyond 50 degrees Celsius. Even the youngest schoolchildren have to help dig wells, while the older children – like 14 year Mohammed – work in the salt mines, to aid their family’s survival. The children as well as the adults do not give up hope that school will help them one day - not just to survive, but also to live well off the barren and inhospitable desert.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhutbKVtJCY[/youtube]

_
Grantchester: On now…

Reverend Will Davenport: I despise people like her, using religion to control

Inspector Geordie Keating: Bigots don’t have the monopoly on religion, Will

_
Last night… Agatha Christie’s Poirot; right now… Midsomer Murders.

Both excellent shows.

_
This debate descended into profanity and chaos, but not a surprise… considering the debate subject. A riveting watch. :laughing:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40F1uPr9ZzY[/youtube]

_
Un favorie…

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79i84xYelZI[/youtube]

_
DCI McDonald to DS Dodds: He thought there were 2 suns… the one in Florida, and one here… he thought they were 2 different suns.

…but put it this way, I’d rather be with thick than unfaithful.

_
I’ve recently come across these Joe Rogan YT-shorts…

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToeWKUSZuJo[/youtube]

Considering what we now know about modern illnesses, such as extreme/chronic
fatigue… who do you think is right, in this instance?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SboeW4eG0WE[/youtube]

The above debate is regarding Jordan Peterson’s recent health
problems, which spawned the below discussion…

Halsey: bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-61406445

Senada Graca: youtube.com/watch?v=1vDDNZqlGFU

Near everyone on my Gram keeps getting bouts of debilitating
fatigue and mysterious systems from nowhere, or are dieing/have
died.

[attachment=2]C56DD459-6B2B-4E07-87F4-066A14459240.jpeg[/attachment]
[attachment=1]07FE8F98-7BEC-440C-BBAF-369A116197B0.jpeg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]EEEED41C-3B1C-45DA-83DB-187BF1A72017.jpeg[/attachment]
[/quote]

Sounds like you need a mature woman to show you what your dick is for, because being a virgin at your age is an embarrassment.
I doubt any women would came near you, with your mind.

As usual, after Apollo 13, Tom Hank’s From the Earth to the Moon is indispensible watching.

It is said that when JFK announced the USA would put a man on the moon inside a decade, the generals on the front row can be seen turning to eachother and going “what the fuck did he just say?”

:open_mouth:

There are many shows that are unpalatable to watch… good ones are few and far between, but… then again, the majority of society is a fast-paced throwaway culture.

_
Married At First Sight UK 2022… proving that there is such a thing as too fruity/too eager.

…being so, can be quite gross really, for the observer having to observe such displays of impatient lust. :-&

_

_
Come Dine With Me: [size=85]2022 edition[/size] …in Liverpeewl.

Come Dine With Me viewers disgusted by contestant’s OUTRAGEOUS sex confession: thesun.co.uk/tv/20373723/co … onfession/ :open_mouth:

:laughing:

I’ve not seen that… yet.