Sexual Value

If you mean because I don’t have the stereotypical ‘tick tighs’ and ‘fat ass’ then I’d rather not thanks.

No i mean ur skype profile pic which hasn’t added me yet.

Oh!
:laughing:

I do not have any impending contact requests. Are you sure you added the correct profile?

Yes I am sure that is you.

Go to sicksadworld and PM me.

…only if you promise not to send me any more pictures with all that moisture in them? I’m surprised my iPad didn’t get damp by association.

This was not technically true… I simply just do not have the energy for a relationship due to CF, but I can enjoy the electric atmosphere that is the human mating season :slight_smile:

The emotional pang you sensed was probably just that. :stuck_out_tongue:

These are male models who can actually pull off ‘a girl’ in looks.

Jaco Van Den Hoven

Andrej Pejic (this guy would have fooled me)

Don’t know what CF is.

In that image he looks like a somewhat handsomer version of Magnus (the RL magnus I mean not the avatar.)

It stands for Chronic Fatigue… a term for ‘use your energy wisely’.

You have CF because you don’t have a RL RL.

I have CF because I am intolerant to chemicals and go into a hibernative state in order to survive, actually. The experts are now talking about harvesting the molecules responsible for the illness from CF sufferers to treat other ailments.

viewtopic.php?style=9&f=3&t=187713

Always breaking it down to a chemical level, and ignoring the factors that brought you down to that level.

Tell me about the factors that brought me here?

Your avatar is cute but I am not sure it is reducing your CF.

If you lived near me with my healing touch your CF would be gone in a matter of days.

That avatar has fulfilled its purpose, but until I find a suitable replacement that one remains… the new one will come to me in a waking vision like that one did.

If it was in the mind… perhaps, but it is not, and I’m sure your hands are healing… but not in this case. People saying: walk it off, think positively, exercise through it, etc… all the wrong things they should be recommending, but they mean well, and at least your offer isn’t an exerting one.

Its just that baby panda is probably just making you so tired.

You mean my signature, rather than my avatar…? nah! the hibernating panda is my power animal, and is there to give me inspiration… inspiration to embrace the state of hibernation :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing: Funny thing is who I am imagining in the panda-monium. Seinfeld’s jobless friend, George(?) and a slave I know. :evilfun:

What’s your sexual value, Mongoose?