Shook hands today with a rapist

I was just illustrating the perplexity at how big of a caricature our entire societal framework has become.

Only if you hate the society.

There’s truth to all stereotypes but what makes them unreliable is in the magnitude in which they are presented, to the point where a fool will take it as fact.

The magnitude increases as the truth of the stereotype increases.

It’s common enough to where I’ve actually seen an obese women going through a drive-thru on one of those. #-o

You are the fattest nation on Earth per capita though, so…

But yes not everyone is a McDonald obsessed chunk meister. Scotland are the fattest in Europe and we’re second. I swear it’s the weather, stuck in all the time. :slight_smile:

Maybe we should be like ancient Gteeks and fine people for being obese, I mean being fat is one thing but this is ridicoulous.

You talk like you remember a time when it was different. Maybe you’re just projecting your ideals here and not truly understanding the nature of the world absent the lens through which you choose to view it.

I shook hands with a circus clown once. His name was Bobo the clown.

I shook hands with a crack dealer once.

Good crack eh?

I know what you mean when you find a good dealer you don’t want to lose him. :wink:

Clowns are 100% evil even Ronald McDonald. I would not shake hands with one, they are worse than Hitler: fact.

I have never done that before but I almost shook hands with a crack head prostitute with one eye that wanted to suck my cock for five dollars once.

The clown I shook hands with almost looked like Gacy.

You can’t honestly tell me that the country is better off at this point in time than it was say 40 years ago. Plus one of my theories is that increased technological/automational advances cause rampant oppression at unprecedented levels in human history. Decrease of skilled laborers and increased consolidation of wealth distribution in addition to increased restriction due to increasingly centralized authority. So you would have to account for that.

You can’t honestly tell me the opposite. Stop trying to make your opinions seem like they’re the truth.

I’m not even sure if you can define, “theory”, and I’m pretty sure that those ideas in your “theory” are old, played out and beat to death. It’s pretty telling that you think there’s something new or innovative about them.

I can’t respond to your ridiculous run-on fragmented sentence about oppression. For one, I’m not sure what you’re even trying to say, and secondly if it is what I think it is, then it’s too hilarious.

So Im guessing you do agree and accept the fact that you cant honestly tell me that.

No. I stand by my statement while dismissing yours for the same reasons that you might try to dismiss mine. You know logic is all abotu equivalencies, but there aren’t that many in the real world. Think about that for a second.

I just did, and I’ll take that as a confirmation.

I think that you have a very shallow and superficial view of the world. It’s depressing man. I’m gonna tell myself you’re just some kind of troll so I don’t have to believe that you actually exist.

that will only serve to benefit me in the long run while I fly under the radar and prepare. :laughing:

Like a Christian who lives a meek life waiting to inherit the Earth. Have at it sucker.

Naw, I wouldn’t want to inherit the earth. I’ll leave that to the silly trolls. I have far superior aspirations to that. :laughing: