Should a good Christian overthrown God?

I accept your amendment that started all this negativity.

I also disagree with it.

Be it male or female thinking is not what decides on the quality of the thinking. You can have either a dumb or an intelligent thinker be they male, female or hermaphrodite.

Quality of thinking is not based on sexual orientation.

Regards
DL

A genius can understand how a woman, man and schizophrenic thinks. If a woman only thinks like a woman, and a man only thinks like a man, they are shallow thinkers.

You have a peer reviewed source for this do you?

If a genius told you that, he was likely wrong as he could not know he or she was 100% right.

Regards
DL

Go the genius forums.

Genius goes hand in hand with psychopathy.

Because society coddles you with a bucket of delusions and lies.
Not until you see humans as vermin are you a true genius.
If you are not worthy of my love, you are not worthy of my hate.
Almost nothing is 100%. Hardly any absolutes.
If you know that already, there’s hope for you.

I do but even my inflated ego does not inflate to where I will brand myself as genius.

Regards
DL

What does the word genius mean to you?

I will go with whatever Webster says. I do not want to redefine well accepted definitions or invent new ones.

What forum would you recommend?

I know quite a number of discussion forums but not a genius one.

Regards
DL

Definition of genius for English Language Learners. : a very smart or talented person : a person who has a level of talent or intelligence that is very rare or remarkable. : a person who is very good at doing something. : great natural ability : remarkable talent or intelligence.

Fast forward to where she says “ye of little talent.”
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zez4XMMekDk[/youtube]

The genius forums are a lot of talk, but very little talent.
Best thing is to just read my posts, find out which of my posts are shit, and which are garbage. And find the rare gems along the way.

Thanks for this.

Regards
DL

You are welcome! :smiley: