Sloppy Tenths

Usually, once you bang 1, somehow or another they get to talking to their friends and then the friends want to bang you too. It sounds crazy as fuck, but there are a lot of girls out there that are cool with that sort of thing. You just can’t lie. You can’t go around telling people you love them or that you think you got some kind of future with them. You can’t be fake and try and pretend like you’re something that you’re not. When they let you hit it, you hit that shit like it’s your last chance to do so on Earth and they’ll usually keep coming back around. When I hear, or read some people explain their perception of how the world of male/female relations are I honestly feel like WTF am I reading. Why is everyone so guarded? So uptight? So insecure? So needy? So unable to unhook their genitals from their emotions?

Do you like a back rub? That’s not a lot different that getting your dick rubbed by a vagina. Really. It’s just friction that feels good on your nerves and or muscles. The world truly is a better place when people are fucking more and not being so standoffish as to both end up not feeling as good as they might otherwise.

It’s like a girl who wont give head, or a guy who wont bring cocaine. Just do your part for the other person and maybe you’ll both be better off.

Urwrong,

I know that people who are all caught up on this anti feminism thing are often also racist and anti-hip hop and otherwise aligned with a variety of nazi-isms and what have you, but I think you should listen to this song and study the wisdom of pimping in spite of the blackness and hip hopness of the arteests. Put yourself into the mind, behind the eyes if you will…of Chris Brown who pimp slapped Rhianna, Lil Wayne who is a pimp of legend, and the great philosopher-pimp french montana. Let their words guide you so that you can see the light. Like if you know a bitch just wants a purse, stop trying to make her love and understand you and just buy the bitch a purse. Buying a purse is easy. Tired of uppity bitches who look down on you for whatever reason? Snipe the ho of a lesser dude. Find one of those loving bitches who’s staying with her man while he’s in between jobs and pretend to listen to her while buying her drinks and promising her all kinds of shit then just get the dick in and out and send her on back to him.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFpyvVlYlp4[/youtube]

So, you’re advocating trading blow for hoes? Somehow I doubt that will work for everyone. :stuck_out_tongue:

You really don’t think so?

There probably isn’t enough coke to go around :confused: I suppose it takes losers to have winners and you carve out your niche reliant upon the fact that so many others haven’t. If every guy offered blow, you’d have to find something else to trade.

It is interesting what you’ve brought to light in how we effectively prostitute ourselves in symbiotic relationships where we trade one aspect of ourselves for an aspect of someone else.

Well yeah man. Everything that happens in nature can be boiled down to a transaction. I don’t know why people insist on a romanticized view of the world where everyone just gets something for free. It just isn’t like that. You either give up time, or money, or take on some kind of headache for everything good that comes to you in the world. If you don’t, then you’re lucky that time, but over time the price of everything that gets exchanged is eventually paid.

I’m not opposed to fucking bitches.

That’s smart.