Still T.R.U.M.P.

i like to change the meanings of words as i go so that i can weasel out of apparent contradictions i think most people do too and yes anything is possible if you believe in yourself and never give up i mean this is america well except for trump still being president after inauguration day lol he lost

i cannot express the extent to which i am sincerely disappointed by the extent to which like more than half the gang here has fallen victim to a bunch of misinformation i mean it just goes to show that relatively intelligent people are not necessarily immune to being duped its real fucked up man

Imagine being retarded enough to vote for this:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZniPiaX-co[/youtube]

=D> The Kraken’s been released! =D>

post election maga is the most delusional shit ive ever seen and ive seen some delusional shit u guys are legit nuts

trump won election night, youre nuts to deny it

why you keep saying election “night”?

The libtards running every election station in major cities which always remain blue (wonder why, never any fraud there Lol) waited until after all the in person votes were officially tallied, which favored Trump greatly before adding more than enough illegal mailed in Biden votes to surpass the legal in person votes for Trump. The reason you can’t believe that fact that is in the process of being proven true is due to the cognitive dissonance of your being a libtard.

I need a new descriptive word to label libtards which had a great run but needs retiring. Evil, Commie bastards makes me smile but too much there to type. DemoncRats isn’t as fun as libtards. Hmmm…

lol gop in PA refused to allow early votes to be counted early so they had to count them after election day are you on another planet?

lol smears didnt even watch the election

bruh PA didnt start counting absentee ballots until election day so they arent going to have the total on election day you are living in a dream world

lol maga at once was screaming to stop the vote in PA but to keep voting in AZ u guys dont understand how democracy works lol how tf did you get so far off your rockers for real?

66% reported in with a 600k drop at 4am, 99.9% to biden, countless ballots only marked president, lol u actually believe that

no wonder ur so out of touch

the majority of americans agree with me

thats easy to say with who knows how many millions of fake ballots

nobody expected the criminal party to cheat this much, now we know

remember that time the other side said the election was rigged but trump still got to be president well rigged or not biden gets to be president now lol you should ask mitch mcconnell why he refused senate votes on all those election security bills

apples and oranges, the context isnt the same this time around

trump lost tho and biden will be sworn in and youll have to cope with that somehow what are you going to do?

ur still under the impression that voter fraud will be tolerated, trump won the election hands down, legal votes ofc

they keep dropping cases because no one can bring evidence of fraud to court youre just buying hype from right wing media