Storm Clouds of Being

It is the satisfying flow of man in nature and nature in man; the spirit of man honors the fecund bubble of void from which it originated through an offering of sweat, blood, and tears - you put it well, the fluids of life and effort. The place of experience, the world, becomes the shrine. Heathen has no meaning for the one involved. There is only being in nature, as a projection of the world, harking back to itself, breath of the void.

Just to also keep it in mind: lightning might have been a necessary component in the development of organic compounds from the “primordial soup.”

Ha, I thought you had made a reference to my previous avatar:

Well said!

I think that is physically inescapable.

More speculatively, earth in its primordial soup-state was, to my mind, a thunderous realm of dense clouds - it may be that water and air were not really separated as they are now - large parts of the oceans may have been part of a dense atmosophere. I was inspired to this view by the mythical acccounts of Lemuria. They tell of a world where thunder is a perpetual presence pervading the impenetrable atmosphere, constantly reminding the semi-solid entities, partaking in this atmosphere, of their origins.

I decided it’s worthwile having such an awe inspiring view of the Earth and life’s origins. This particular scenario seems not unlikely to me, which is enough (coupled with its beauty) to use it as a true myth, a belief.

free willy.

Thanks.

Maybe. …a very vast additional layer of water vapor/cloud, including of course cumulonimbus clouds, the kind known for generating lightning discharge.

Lemuria, eh? Perhaps it’s buried deep under the ocean now. The oceans still contain largely unknown frontiers and so, between them and outer space, there remain a lot of dark, mysterious, and presently inaccessible places in the world.

It’s an interesting possibility.