Story Time With Zero_Sum

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d82Xzey-4B4[/youtube]

or so he thinks.

Well, sure.

And passive and worshipful. Tough mix to find.

Online, well, we are limited. Nevertheless, I am sure there are ways to be provocative without summing him up. Probe until the contradictions are obvious. You may have done this. Summing him up, however well done, is what he expects from daddy. Even when done neutrally, he’ll experience it has dismissal. And the ‘dismissal’ must be dismissed. The same discomfort in all the contradictions could be brought up through teasing out the images and predictions. Not saying this would work. I’ve tried in other incarnations of ZS, but I think it bypasses the immediate defensiveness.

Of course summations may sink in slowly over time. Despite his bluster he’s doing well in acquiring real world skills.

Yes, see bolded above.

So you think there is no advantage to socialization at this point in human evolution? I beg to differ.

Ah come on. Your posts make it so clear this is one of the main reasons you post. To have your radicalness, breaking tabooness, happy about disasterness, don’t care what people especially women thinkness. Or are you being altruistic, trying to help us? :sunglasses:

There is but when you’re on the lowest tier of the social economic ladder as I am there isn’t. Depends upon what your economic station is and how much money you have.

On the lowest tier of the social economic ladder speaking from experience there is no socialization whatsoever.

There is only alienation, dehumanization, emptiness, and a constant nagging void never to be filled.

On the bottom of the social economic ladder you’re essentially designated a non-person.

I’m just here to express my own point of view , opinions, or insights, people can make of them however they wish.

I’m not here to convince anybody of anything, that is a futile endeavor or undertaking.

It’s so cute and amusing people trying to figure Zero_Sum out. I almost want to blush from the ongoing amusement. :blush: :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses: