Straight From the Heart

Turd Ferguson

[tab]:lol: Hahaha Tricked you. Decorum dictates that I say nothing more…[/tab]

You’ve already given me something substantial – and yet again you have – but I really do appreciate a man who values his schlong dongadoodle, especially when he’s honest about it.

:mrgreen:

That’s what you think.

A nice conversation and the pleasure of sending pix of himself naked? I’d at least expect lunch and a movie.

No, you’re wrong, insofar as I intuit. He really wasn’t/isn’t looking for something from me. Even if he thought he was, I know better and I’m pretty sure he knows this anyway.
I won’t say why I intuit or know this because that might be trying to profile him in public.

No, he actually didn’t send me a picture of himself naked but what he did send was quite grotesquely beautiful in its own way. :laughing:

And, again, he did gain something substantial from me and gave me something substantial. But that’s just my own subjective perception…it can be real, you know.

You might expect more than that. I don’t know.

I might expect less than that yet receive much more - it’s all according to what we “see”.

:laughing:
You might want to put some words to that image, Trixie. It’s kind of ambiguous to me that way.
I could at least take the image in two different ways.

I had to shave off all the hair for it, save the hair growing on the tip in that picture. Sure, it looks weird, but feels sooooo good and warm to the touch. Makes you wanna cuddle it, kiss the head of it, put it in your lap and want to stroke it kinda good. So warm, and throbbing. You can see the veins in it.

I’ll share that joy with anyone, fat or old, minors, school children, diseased people, people dying on their death beds in hospices, man or womanhospices, rich or poor, single or in groups, especially small toddlers in day care and police officers stroking the pink skin at the same time, I have no shame.

The more who reach out their hands to stroke it’s smooth, warm, pink skin, the merrier. I wish to spread this joy of mine to the whole world.

You missed much of the hair on the tail.

I’ll ask you again. What is that wild beast lol anyway?