Stupid theory I got about our own existence.

Charisma, charm, magnetism, etc… all are very similar. At the end of the day, you have some trait(s) that others admire, making them more drawn to you. If you do not possess this, you can still manipulate others, but the task is far more daunting. Since you begin the relationship either neutral (best case) or at a disadvantage (worst case). For instance, if someone is used to guys throwing themselves at this person, when a guy doesn’t, it’s intriguing to the person… they become curious as to why this guy is different (especially if said guy is deemed attractive). I have personally experienced it hundreds of times in my life, it used to blow the minds of my army buddies, because girls would approach me and try to strike up a conversation… I was completely disinterested in what was going on around me and while I was relatively attractive at one time, I was hardly the epitome of handsomeness… I was merely different from the vast majority; complete with a bullring, leather bracer on one arm, stuffed animal hanging from my pocket, etc… this was in the mid 90’s, so it wasn’t still fairly rare to see such a different look. I even had a guy come up to me in the bathroom at a club and ask to wear my bracer around, I let him just because I found it amusing, about an hour later he gave it back and was like “now I know why you wear it”.

If the intended target doesn’t have some sort of interest in or connection to you, good luck manipulating them, because their defenses will be at full tilt. This doesn’t mean that you can’t use only psychology to manipulate the easily manipulated, but we’re not talking about guilting a person into giving you a dollar or two, we’re talking about manipulating a billionaire into giving away a substantial sum of money… billionaires don’t become billionaires by being easily manipulated.

When it comes to cats, it might be best to simply manipulate your own thinking? Change your perspective.
Your cat isn’t being annoying. She/he is being loving towards you…wants you to wake up "to be with her/him.
Or maybe you just need to put a bit more food in the bowl before you go to bed at night so he/she isn’t hungry in the morning.

Anyway, morning IS the time to get up. Night is the time to sleep. …unless you work nights.
That’s all I have.

I pour extra in her bowl, pour it all over the floor, living room, bed even. She just eats it all night, crying in the morning for more.

My cat makes bear noise… even when his bowl is full. He’s always meowing for attention, cuddles, hugs, fresh water, and being chased around the house :laughing:

He stops meowing when one of his needs is fulfilled.

lol Then that’s the problem. Remember, less is more.
Aside from that, she may be crying from a little bellyache ~ ~ thanks to you!
Be more discriminating when it comes to her.

Not in this case, but in terms of computer graphics, this is often the case.

No.

No.

Upload the mp3.

Isn’t it a shame that we human can’t also be that way?
Hi MagsJy. :greetings-waveyellow:

No.

Okay - have it your way. :evilfun: