thanks for the fun. but no thanks

I have been given two warning about some rule ad homen or something.

something about people being insulted.

well had I know that you children could be insulted I would never have stopped at yoru sand box.

I have written that Child Minder IMP a message which should insure my exit. it follows.

I had to ask him twice to EXPLAIN what I had done. he finally had to REFER me to the RULES… lol. . not the dictionary this time. amazing. . so. this is in reply to that. and the idea that you all can be insulted. wow. . bye

Well fuck you very much for that info… finally. wow…

well. I will not be ruled by any asshole who CAn be insulted.

any childlike prick who can be insulted is not doing anything called philo…

so fuck you very much for the fun… and bye bye.

This is why we have admin, for filtering out fools like this. Thank heavens for that.

I’ll be he hates to crap and run. :slight_smile:

1. Philosophy is reasoned discourse, not name calling and self-agrandizement. It’s more like golf or curling, not like football or wrestling.

2. You’re not insulting, you’re hilarious.

see, and i can say this from experience, jsut ask IMP

impis such an intelligent, philisophical and well spoken (typed) person.

that a person new to philosophy or philosphical debate who dives int oad homen and recievs a warning often call him ignorant and childish.

ROFL

And doth the sands of time roll over the hills that were formerly not hills and in an age gone by these hills were the sight of persecution for many many camels who doth holdeth the water in their humps, their lovely little lady lumps.

Very good Gobbo…

Notsure - goodbye, I don’t expect to see you around here much longer.

Speaking of insults, I actually COLLECT ones given to me on net boards and forums so’s I can giggle at 'em :slight_smile:
As Oscar Wilde said “If there’s anything worse than being talked about, it’s not being talked about”…
Here’s a few examples -
Steve H - “Micks a narrow-minded unchristian unqualified know-nothing silly little man and work-shy racist layabout”
Cymba - “Micks an unchristian aggressive liar showing no fruits of the spirit”
Zeke - “Micks wrong wrong wrong and denies Gods word”
Christian Trucker Pat - “Micks proud,arrogant,self-glorifying, uncharitable,offensive,lacking understanding and talking drivel”
Linda -“Mick’s a silly little Brit”
Gloryboundd - “Mick’s a senile liar and fool”
Elbown - “Mick you put me off Christianity and i’m a Christian”
Reverend Eric Potts - “You disgust me Mick”
SheriNuwine - “Mick you come across as a pervert,do you like cheeky little minxes who play with dollies?”
Sunami - “Mick…the lazy workshy parasite that you are”

mick you have to have about one of mine? :smiley:

What? No crying about mods here? Hmmm.

Siatd - for the love of everything decent in the world, for the children, for the flowers and the mountains, for the sunrise and the sunset, for world peace, for the love of Pete, please change that avatar. I am begging you. Wait!

I am now on my knees, typing very slowly. I am begging you.

Have mercy.

Dear Mick in Inglin

That Mick is a wormy, broccoli-toed, slimy, ash-eating, pomsabrin, ad hoc gavel-nazer!

Check out my neologism and my reversal of letters in navel-gazer… or perhaps I should have chosen naval-gazer… hmm… cheers Mick, tis a good collection, I’m not quite eloquent enough to get good insults… yet. :smiley:

notsure

Goodbye.

Coincidentally, I believe there’s also a rule about not starting useless ‘goodbye’ threads. Something about ‘no one cares if you leave, just go’.

It will be sad to see him go, he contributes so much :frowning:

Mick, you’re a poncy bastard. [-X

Oops sorry everybody, I should have clarified that I only collect insults given to me by so-called christians :slight_smile:
Sorry, but atheist and nonchristian jibes are two a penny and not worth a spit…
For example this one by an actual man of the cloth is priceless - “Mick you disgust me” - Reverend Eric Potts.
My dream is to one day get insulted by the Pope or Archbishop of Canterbury who say something like “F*** off Mick”…
Incidentally the Rev. Potts and me have been slugging it out on message boards for over a year, I’ve told him if he’s a real vicar I’m the Queen of Sheba. In fact he’s only an assistant methodist minister, so I once posted saying I bet he’s the caretaker of their meeting hall, and they gave him the title in recognition of the good work he does cleaning out the toilets…

Incidentally, the insults against me are from an article I did, here it is in full -

WINNERS/LOSERS by Mick
Below are things said about me on various boards and forums-
First, from the Losers who call themselves christians -
Steve H - “Micks a narrow-minded unchristian unqualified know-nothing silly little man and work-shy racist layabout”
Cymba - “Micks an unchristian aggressive liar showing no fruits of the spirit”
Zeke - “Micks wrong wrong wrong and denies Gods word”
Christian Trucker Pat - “Micks proud,arrogant,self-glorifying, uncharitable,offensive,lacking understanding and talking drivel”
Linda -“Mick’s a silly little Brit”
Gloryboundd - “Mick’s a senile liar and fool”
Elbown - “Mick you put me off Christianity and i’m a Christian”
Reverend Eric Potts - “You disgust me Mick”
SheriNuwine - “Mick you come across as a pervert,do you like cheeky little minxes who play with dollies?”
Sunami - “Mick…the lazy workshy parasite that you are”
GwenHez - “Mick’s a tough nut to crack folks. Don’t mess with that one”

And now from the Winners -
ChildofLight - “So good to read your responses Mick, some are quite witty and made LOL”
Happysandyh - “welcome Mick, welcome welcome!”
HenryS - “You are brilliant Mick in finding appropriate phrases. Another one of your superb emails to store”
Firebrand - “Amen and welcome Mick”
Coconut - “Whew! Thanks for sharing Mick”
Sarah4Jesus - “Listen to Mick in Plymouth, he is a great teacher”
Cathie - “Very wise advice Mick, thanks”
Kierri - “That was one of the best explanations I’ve ever heard! Yay for Mick in Plymouth”
Haimehenmmli - “I LOVE IT MATE!!! I’m going to put it into my files, with some of my other favorites, from you”
Evachrst3 - “Right on, Mick, I couldn’t agree more.Thank you for defending the faith so eloquently”.
Devilmademedoit2 - “I love this! Thanks, Mick!”
SweetSummer96 - “Wow. That’s a cool story Mick.”
Vespasian052 - “Wow! Mick,what an awesome tale…”
Beekpr9 - “Amen to all you have said, Mick!”
Saipan1777 - “Spot on Mick bravo”
Duke Tinn - “Thanks again Mick. Great Stuff”
Apple Pie - “Really good to see you, Mick. Come on over to 4church, we could do with your input and your humour”
Tahella - “Welcome Mick!”
Ainglkiss - “Mick what a wonderful story. You write so well. Keep up the great work”
BlessedOne - “Glad to have you here Mick! Jesus is the way!”
MonkGirl - “Wow, thank you Mick! That is really comforting…and all I really needed to hear!”
WOFman - “Welcome Mick!”
JeffC - "HELL YEAH! PREACH IT BROTHER, THE REALITY WAY! (LUV YUR STYLE…)
Nottonguetied - “I loved those stories from Mick”
Honeybearx - “This was very good reading thank you Mick”
Megan - “Mick, I just wanted to tell you that I loved this story, it was very touching”
Benjoman - “Your one of the only ones from the singles board that I still love Mick”
Allisoneness -“You are the one true Christian on here, keep up the good work and praise the Lord”
Sherry Anne - “Mick i love your posts”
Antipas - “Brilliant yet again Mick”
Easynote - “ROFL Mick you are pure class, another of your timeless classics!”