The Absolute Impossibility of Nothingness - Ever

Stored energy that can’t get free? This is “transient spin energy”? I think your starting to clutch at straws now.

I never said that energy was totally locked up in either the left spin, right spin, heat or light forms. I only stated that the spin energy state was more stable.

Ultimately, valence and chemical energy is just spin energy that is transferring from high spin to low spin environments. Thus, you haven’t disproved my theory. :mrgreen:

I like the way you just ignore the existance of the hydroelectric, coal energy, solar cell and wind farm industries which all rely on spin. =D> Note - Light spins too! Oh, no! This is too much for a spinologist to bear! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Since no one bothered to check my math, I guess that I should point out that in the OP’s following paragraph the red “infA” should have been left out. The equation had been copied from a different thread where the infA represented an integer time line multiplied times the space possibility (not merely space possibility).