The army will be out on the streets tomorrow

I believe you actually do take those principles seriously and you don’t just abuse them when you see an opportunity.
I think that not everybody does that, in fact, for the most part, only a subset of Europeans do this.

And I think that this is not going to spread by ‘educating’ other people.

Again, I think you operate under the assumption that all people can come to value the same things, essentially have the same tastes.

I don’t.
To me, you make just as much sense as if you’d argue that I should treat crocodiles like cows because then, eventually, I can make them behave the same way.
And boy, do I better treat them like cows, because otherwise they gonna bite me in the future eventually because they’d still be crocodiles then.

A different take on the latest hush hush in London.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPAMmwp07hY[/youtube]

It’s true, we need to invest more in the good Muslims. They need more power, then the terror will stop.
Oh, and yes, ignore it too.

Don’t know if the video will work for all Europeans to watch, apparently it is censored for some.
Too much “Seeing Kyle” probably.

What’s so deeply ironic is that zero of the pro-muslim-immigration figurineheads have ever talked to a muslim about their convictions.

I know this for a fact, as I know so very many muslims and zero of them ever even took the trouble of softening their support for Sharia when asked about it.

All of the very moderate muslims I know support Sharia law with far more natural conviction and pride than any westerner has ever supported any political doctrine.

If you ask me, it might as well be gods will, as it is quite inevitable that it will come to preside over Europe, at least in urban regions, where it de facto already holds sway over muslims.

The irony is that the European social justice warriors have never had a conversation with a muslim, and have literally absolutely no idea what is coming.

The beauty is that no muslim even realizes that their adherence to Sharia law could seriously be interpreted as problematic.

And the kicker is that they’re right. Islamic sharia is superior to absolutist-relativism, manifesting in transgenderism - biologically at the very least the math is done.

Europe is already Islamic. Why else would Europeans sit by and twiddle their thumbs, shrugging and saying they don’t want to be called racist, while their societies are radically changing around them and their fellows are being killed by Islamic extremists?

USSR and Marxist propaganda generally and fatally weakened Europe and America during the 20th century, making it very vulnerable to being taken over due to its intellectual vacuity. Who would have thought it would be Islam that stepped in to take advantage of that?

Europe is dead. They haven’t risen up to fight back yet, and I doubt they ever will. Most of them probably welcome the coming Islamic European Union. At least they can breath a sigh of relief for ever again being accused of being racist. “What? I’m Muslim now, you can’t call me racist!” And not thinking is so much easier and more “relaxing” than thinking, after all.