The Christ and the Power

From what I see Fixed Cross who started this thread is gone. And Christ is long gone.

But is his power still here?

With an estimated 2.42 or 2.3 billion adherents in 2015, Christianity is the largest religious group in the world, and in 2020 there were about 2.6 billion adherents globally. Wikipedia

Suck it, budists.

You’re not adding to the conversation.

This is some bizarre thinking…the power of the ‘Christ’…the power of the ‘Church’…during WW1, Catholics from France ran onto the trenches of the Catholics from Germany and battered them with clubs and knives to death in the most ruthless and vile war there ever was…whos side was the power of Christ standing on? or the Church? what kind of nonsensical question is this even? its some nutters fantasies about what Christianity ought or ought not be…Just because Christ died for me and everybody else, it must mean that I stop making distinctions between people I know and a true Christian must treat everybody the same(when even God Almighty Himself sends some to hell and some to heaven and does not treat everybody the same)…leave me house open or better still, stop thinking of it as mine…treat my mother as I treat a stranger female…this is the Christs teaching in the kooks head…

You don’t think a mention of budism is relevant in a conversation about global share of adherents to a religion?

The Christian love is a simple concept…love everything and everybody in the sense of realising and keeping in your mind that all are Gods creations and all are wanted by him and all suffering and evil serves a purpose…thats it…its not a love in the erotic sense of wanting to bang everybody in the ass because they are all Jesuses children or loving strangers as you can love your children…are you people stupid or what?

Kind of,

The State is the Left hand of the government,
The Church is the Right hand of the government.

Both are political, and I believe both are necessary.

You are wrong…governments have their origins in the Prussian Germany and are only few hundred years old; the nationalistic, bureaucratic government grew out of nations as tribes bound by three common things: language, land and history and has its origins in very recent history and is currently trying to override nations which its is born out of(hence the rejection of language, land and history as something that itself defines a nation and so forth). Christianity is an ancient institution and community which developed independently of state evolution and long before it and did not develop out of nations or tribes but out of a shared cult of Jesus Christ and a participation in the life of the church and a commitment to its rituals and is neither defined or bound by somebodies language, land or history nor does it seek or has ever sought to undermine the will or independence of the people or has it ever done politics in a traditional sense; the Catholic Church was one of the most powerful institutions at one point in time yet all it owned was Vatican and never sought to expand itself geographically nor build up its army or invade anybody in a typical, opportunistic and geopolitical sense.

You cant be a Pole and and a Scot or an American and a Frenchman…this is a very contradiction in terms itself and a source of mental confusion and existential blind-spot for perpetual immigrants who neither return to where they come from and belong or leave it behind and embrace themselves as proper nationals of whatever nation they have moved to…This is important for every Yank to realise because USA was the only country in the history of civilisation which invited immigrants per mass and yet made it work…no other nation managed to do it the way the Yanks did but it worked because the Yanks demanded that the immigrants become Americans proper ON ARRIVAL…as in serve in the war for a citizenship, adapt the Protestant religion and learn English and embrace American history as your own…the negro or the Mexican is a completely different type of an immigrant(not that its the negros fault or Mexicans, since boths presence in America is solely to the White Yank greed) and he will crash the great federation down with his presence.

Governments have their origins in the Roman Senate and Han Dynasty and are thousands of years old.

Rubbish. I 've know people with four or more passports.
There is no such thing as a Pole, Scot, American, or Frenchman.
THey are just vanities.

America has failed its immigrants.
It never worked, because it never did anything to teach the evils of racism. It is now reaping the failings of its own ideaology.

:laughing: :laughing:
How’s that working out for you?

:laughing:

I dont get into non-productive arguments with rude autistic dim-wit kooks anymore. You are simply a deranged dumbass who is too insane to realise this, bro. Romans had a government…no shit bro…maybe cavemen too???I am obviously talking in a context(which your autistic dumbass misses as usual) of our own times…of what is relevant to the…people who are living in our own times, not kooks living in a world that existed 3 thousand years ago or simply living in their own heads, floating anywhere their imagination takes them…and of our own form of government where what we now see as state and government formed…not an aristocracy, no caveman gathering around fire, no Roman political system of voting, no Greek Athenian democracy…the modern form of the ‘government’ has its origins in Prussia because it is there when it began to strongly expand and take its modern shape.

A passport is a document that can be issued to anybody. A passport could be issues to a cow or a sheep without any issues if the right legislation was passed or a symbolic exemption was made…does it mean anything?

Show me one country in the history of the human-kind which treated immigrants better than America. This is the typical leftie insanity per Chomsky and these kooks…crying that Japanese were locked into comfortable camps during world-war 2 in USA whilst Germans were starving and burning millions of people in concentration camps in Europe…how many locked up Japs got killed in the American camps??? as I say…you cant judge if you are not willing to compare…your imaginary standards are just that…imaginary.

The American Empire is a direct copy of the Roman Empire and Athenian Democracy.

The Architecture is physically the same. You’re welcome for the History lesson. I provide it free-of-charge, this time.

Yeah it’s just a variation of some possible class based society that does not distribute its property correctly (if there is to be any possibility of moral solidarity among it’s citizens).

This is all that’s important. Duddint matter how cool their armor looked, bruh. Same silly shit, different variation.

See? Puritan.

piérdete gilipollas!!

I am the Christ, and the Power.