The Coming Crippling Effects Of Gas In The United States

Currently the national average of gasoline in the United States is $4.00 per gallon.

It has been estimated that if it goes up $5.00 to $6.00 a gallon in the United States will practically dispell nothing but disaster and economically crippling conditions for the country here.

It estimated to considerably rise within the next two years in price.

If the United States goes to war with Iran in alliance with Israel which many think will happen before the year is over it will raise the prices of gasoline even faster.

Look forward to massive gasoline shortages and the United States government releasing almost all of it’s strategic oil reserves which it has already started in the process of doing.

Also, look forward to a lot of gasoline looting in the future along with waking up in the morning finding that your vehicle cannot start because somebody siphoned gasoline out of your tank when you weren’t around.

This has been James L Walker your leading news correspondent for doom here on ILP. Chow!

You are kidding 4 or 5 dollars you lucky son of a bitch, it’s twice that here, and people still drive. Taxation mate. :smiley:

By the way the US uses a gallon different from the EU, 6 pints instead of 8. You are so damned lucky your fuel prices are so damned low you nauseate me. :slight_smile:

This has been Calrid you’re news reader in the real world, and I now hate you for having such cheap fuels. :slight_smile:

6 fucking pounds per gallon. That’s just obscene! nine ferking dollars sixty ferking three. And that’s not including the fact that our gallon is larger.

That works in your favor - you are paying for a larger quantity of gas since an Imp gallon is larger than a US gallon. :sunglasses:

I think you missed the point because you were being anal. But ok!

Larger or smaller you pay way less than us.

Yeah, I shouldn’t bother correcting the mistakes made on this forum. Anal waste of time. :character-bart:

:laughing:

Don’t go changing. :stuck_out_tongue:

By default I am just wrong all the time. :stuck_out_tongue:

I humbly submit I was wrong, and I humbly submit you should of said so. But in the same vain I humbly submit you missed my point. in the way of admitting humbly I was wrong, I Was wrong. I could not love you any better I love you just the way you are. :smiley:

*takes a clear breath, admits he was wrong, so invigorating. :~)

The reason it is cheaper in the United States is because our petro dollar manipulates the world’s oil markets.

The main reason it’s cheaper in the US than in Britain is that we tax gasoline at a far lower rate.

Did you know that other countries have to purchase oil in dollars?

All oil is priced in dollars.

Look up the term petrodollar warfare.

At any rate if the price of gasoline goes up the crippling effects of the United States economy will become complete.

James, I have been hearing this for years - every time the price of gasoline crosses a psychological threshold - lately, $4.00. If gasoline goes to $5.00, maybe more people will abandon the suburbs and make America’s small cities vibrant again. Maybe a few suburban malls won’t get built, which would be a good thing. Maybe they’ll finally put in a train line from where I live to Boston.

5.00 gasoline is actually what we need in this country.

Right because everyone dreams of being able to live in an inner city war zone. :banana-dance:

The debt ratio of the United States now is unprecedented where the particularities I speak about here is not the routine discussions you are used to.

I agree, we do need $5.00 gasoline so that a market crash takes place and purges this land of corruption. The only way anything is going to be more hospitable is if the current system of doing things is scrapped altogether.