The Economic Wreckovery

Yes, “ists” or “isms” are important in terms of identification and relation.

Yes, the government and centralized power structure is holding me down although I am making strides nonetheless to elevate myself. One could argue concerning the experiences of my entire life as to the very reasons why I hate government and indeed all authority.

Sure, if you’re trying aid others in identifying the weaknesses in your worldview by shining a spotlight on them at every turn. Man half those names you make up don’t mean a thing to anyone outside the world of people who get a kick out of philosophical jargon and angsty kids. Anarchist? But going to school? Not burning shit down? Come on man.

Govt and centralized power structure hold down dumb people, women, maybe racial minorities, trannies, etc…are you voluntarily grouping yourself with these types? Is this the type that you want to be grouped with? Man the govt isn’t holding down anyone…they’re just holding the top spots for themselves. That doesn’t mean they make people poor or cause people to suffer. The extent to which your personal choices can impact the outcomes you find in various ways can never be understated.

Are you really a dude who believes that you’re being held down by the powers that be, and that you have no freedom of the will?

You’re speaking from a perception of privilege, it’s not like I would expect you to understand anything especially my daily life experiences.

But man I did not grow up privileged, and I don’t think I’m privileged now. And I completely understand. Give me a little credit here.

I like having my beliefs challenged, criticized, and debated, it’s the only way I learn by strengthening my own positions.

I’m an adaptable anarchist where survival is very much a focal point in my life as anybody else.

The burning shit down will come later. Patience is everything especially concerning workable plans and vendettas.

You’re privileged now and that tends to alter people’s perceptions quite a bit, no?

Aren’t you the money man investor now taking all those exotic vacations?

If you only knew the types of daily struggles and existential insecurities I have to contend with just to basically survive you might better understand me as a person but I do not expect a person like you to know anything about that.

Your beliefs? You mean your actual beliefs that decide your actions? Or some position that you read about someplace that you want to hold in a debate?

Oh come on Mr. Reasonable, this is all rather basic.

We all have our own beliefs and perceptions that shape our actions, thoughts, or behaviors.

So then we should be able to infer from one’s behavior some things about their beliefs?

I don’t see why not.

So then what do you do when someone claims to believe one thing but behaves in a way that indicates otherwise?

Call them a hypocrite on what is a glaring contradiction?

Right.

What are you getting at exactly?

Nothing really. But I would like to say that calling someone a hypocrite is a lot like calling them a human being. Because the term applies to about the same amount of people as does the term human being. Who have you ever met or heard of that didn’t exhibit a bit of hypocrisy at some point or another?

Yes, everybody to some degree or another is a hypocrite of some kind however some people are more hypocrites than others.

And some choices are more free than others. And some general terms describe individual members of the set they describe better than others, and some things are more opinion than fact, and some things are more rational than emotional…you get where I’m going. Few things in the world fall solely one one side of a big philosophical distinction. Everything is a matter of degree.