The Elements Fire, Earth, Air, Water.

youtu.be/r58GQYFZeLE

These sorts of discussions interest me - not so much for the subject matter in this case but for how the opposing sides attempt to communicate their own ideas to each other. In other instances, in other forums, I have seen the science(and philosophy) fanboys dispute based on belief rather than hard work. Essentially letting the perceived majority think for them. In other instances on this forum and others, I see both sides work hard to present their respective points of view.

From what I have been able to discern this is more of a discussion than a debate for the side that is genuinely interested in the OP.

For the reasoning I have mentioned, I have chosen to be an observer rather than a fully engaged participant in this thread. I personally don’t see any real harm to the discussion.

I like the climate zones I, II, III, particularly the cold zones I and II which I want to discover like Eric the Red did.

E.png

Zone I is too cold for me.

I do not think so. During the last decade or so, internet has made a lot of inroads in India and that is changing the way people think. It was not so 15 years back but it is now, either for better or worse.

With love,
Sanjay

The Internet alone has made so much happen in India? Or could it have been due to something else too? I think especially of the economic growth in India since a few years.

India is the worst example of rampant capitalism. Fake democracy overlords an illiterate and poverty striken populace with a dictator at the helm. He presides over abscene levels of inequality, economically, and socially.
The Internet is mobilized to further control the people.
Paradoxically Kerala has one of the most advanced social medicine systems in the emerging South, and massive contrast to the thousands of funeral pyres and exponential infection rates. But the shit will hit that fan all too soon.

It seems a common problem that world leaders (Trump, Boris Johson, Balsenaro) that contract covid and survive seem to have a cavalier attitude to lcokdowns and other measures necessary to fight the pandemic. If Modi gets COVID we can only hope he dies of it.