THE ENVIRONMENT

More like Tom Cruise defending a client in a trial.

Science?

Anyone?

I hear you all go on about it all the time.

I dont believe in science. I’m a feyerabendian kuhnicist.

To me, science is a new swear word.
It’s a curse word.
That is how messed up it is right now.

I agree that it’s a shame.

But maybe we can do our part in clearing its name, by discussing highly politicized ideas which are claimed to be scientific.

A republican would not bring such a vague thing as “the environment” up anyways, so unfortunately I have to wait for someone from the other side, which constitutes about 90% of this board, to present a case.

I thought I would be flooded within minutes. Because such a huge deal is made about not only the importance but the clear scientific basis.

But, so far, just you me and the feyerabendian kuhnicists.

tom cruise is a scientologist that makes him weird

Can’t plants can be pollinated without bees, for instance with tech drones for the tricky varieties?

Manmade global warming was never scientifically proven hence the name change to global warming which is a naturally occurring phenomenon and a ploy to sell green high tech products for huge profit margins while maintaining a straight face that they do little to no environmental damage.

We’re already past the tipping point. It was humans.

End of story. Now, look out for your soul. If you have any sense whatsoever, look out for your soul Wendy.

Amidst controversy a team was assigned to poll 20,000 scientists concerning their understanding of the environment and what it means to the world. The report was to be given to the U.N. More than 112% of them agreed - “yes, the environment is real”.

For the record, environment simply means surroundings.

Environment.

Environs.

Is that a denial? Are you another ILP Environment denier? Fascist? Racist? Science denier?

You think you know more than 20,000 environment scientists?

I just want to poop on the working man. And I want the earth to burn.

in america you have the right to do that

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Tell me about the environment though, I know you have some of that hippie shit hiding right under your sensible fracking friendly surface.

if i go to yosemite and walk that long ass trail to the top of half dome and pull up on those cables to get there and have to lug all that water through the woods id prefer when i get to the top to not have to see a bunch of oil rigs in the national park does that make me a hippie?

Would windmills be ok?

do you know that the county that i grew up in filed the largest municipal bankruptcy in the history of municipal bankruptcies after accumulating more bond debt than the entire state of new york in an attempt to comply with environmental regulations after getting sued by the epa?

Come on man don’t give me the sensible shit.

Tell me something about carbon, I don’t know.