The equation for world peace

It has been forever since I have posted here, but I just got this idea and decided to run with it. G+A= Z. That is the equation for world peace, and how it could never be achieved unless we find G. This is based on the assumption that we have been created by something and thus we need a creator. None the less it is very arguable but I thought very interesting.

X= your problems
Y= everyone else’s problems
G= god/creator
X+Y= A
A= the problems of the world
G + A = Z

Z = the solution

Z will never be known because G will not allow it self to be truly discovered. Some may think they found G, and Gs way, but they also find them selves running planes into buildings and other such things trying to please the unknown G.

Could this also mean that us trying to find G but failing only leading to false solutions that cause only more A? For example terrorist or spending entire lives trying to get a suitable pyramid (Egyptians) or following ways that you think are good but really are destructive.

So if that’s the case, (G+A) / Z = 1. How weird is that?

From a false premise, anything follows.

c’mon, everyone knows the secret to the universe is 42…

-Imp

I demand evidence for the existence of God.

Additionally.

If Q = The People of the world
Q => P
P = Problems of the world

then Q - Q => P = 0

So isn’t the real soloution to kill everyone?

p.s. in a real nice kinda way.

you need work translating braod concepts into mathematical statements.

By your reasoning, Z = the world without problems, and god would be the solution. Thus, the problem + the solution = world with no problems, or A + G = Z.

Of course, we all know what happens to arguements and unpleasantness when we throw god into the mix…Crusades, Jihads, Accounting (for christians, muslims, and jews, respectiveley).

how about a new equation, where A= problems, Z = Resulting state of the world, and G = # of gods believed in (around the world).

Then, Z = A^(G-1). If G = 1, then A^0 =1, and the world = unity.

Bear in mind i think it’s rather stupid to play fast and loose with metaphor like you’re doing, but if you wanted to, i’ve just suggested a more coherent way.

i hate math.

i think everyone in the world would like to have a secure and safe peace, but no one can peacefully agree on how to get it.

A world without problems isn’t a world, because without change and learning there is no point. If everything remains perfect what is the purpose of it?
The world can not be perfect because we are humans. Our brains are our biggest strength as well as biggest weakness.

Actually, every person has at least a problem and there are persons with more than one problem,which means that Q<=P, not the other way.

Anyway, killing everybody would solve all of the problems individuals hold, but we cannto know if it willsolve all the problems of the wolrd, since there willbe none left to whithness it.

A solution for world peace hey?

We must wake up to ourselves, become self-aware. Enlightened. To remember that we are ‘God’, that we ARE life itself. See ourselves in everything and realise that by hurting each other we are only ever hurting our self. We are not separate individuals but are each and every one of us part of the whole. With the mentality of a ‘big I’ rather than a ‘small I’ the world can know lasting peace.

Till people can let go of their individual ego selves then there is gonna always be problems…

Fix ourselves, fix the problems. Simple.

DALE

INoNothing dear,

‘If
G=God
A=world’s problems
G+A=Z
Then,
G=Z-A’
So, if the world’s problems become Zero or A=0
Then doesn’t it mean that we found God because God=Z and we found Z
So, the solution is, if we make the world’s problems nil or near nil, we’ll find God. Hokey dokey dear :smiley:

P.S. I think that’s circular reasoning, but whatever!

INoNothing, your equation is very good!

Hey Yuxia…your equation which results in zero…does it mean that we must kill everybody to rid our problems? or does it not mean that we have no real problems…that it’s only our perception?

Inonothing…Love and blessings to you, your equation is based on reality!
:slight_smile::D:P:)

I hate to say this, but your symbols (A, G, Y, Z, etc) really are uneccessary and only make your argument more obscure.

You are saying:

The solution will never be known because God will not allow it self to be truly discovered. Some may think they found God, and God’s way, but they also find them selves running planes into buildings and other such things trying to please the unknown God. Could this also mean that us trying to find God but failing only leading to false solutions that cause only more everyone’s (including your own) problems? For example terrorist or spending entire lives trying to get a suitable pyramid (Egyptians) or following ways that you think are good but really are destructive.

I believe that this is, in fact, true. But I am quite certain that many other here do not believe this. This is a BIG assumption to make on a forum made up of every flavor of beilefs and people.

Terrorists claim that there actions are in accordance with the rules and laws of Islam. However, normal “un-radical” Muslims fanatically deny that Islam permitts such a form of violence. Who is really right? Who knows…

Hence, I really do not know if it can be allweays said that a terrorist thinks that his actions are truly “good”. At the very least, it was the terrorist, himself (and most likely not the religion of Islam), that convinced him that mass murder was permittable.

And, I feel that I’ve found God…and I didn’t have to drive my car into a building to do it, either. In fact, there are hundreds of other Religions like this.

So, How can you prove that God will never allow The Solution to be known? Perhaps He may never end up revealing it to us. But can you prove this? :wink:

Just my humble 2 cents, anyways. :slight_smile:

We’ll always find new problems so that we can then create solutions. When we’ve solved one thing we’ll invent another. We’ll probably do it forever… why? keeps us entertained I guess! :stuck_out_tongue:

Whilst alive we have to take the bitter with the sweet…

DALE
You know, there aren’t really any problems at all… It’s all in our mind :slight_smile:

So, it is my mind, and not common sense or reality that says terroism has caused many tragic events in human history??? :confused:

Oh! A bite :slight_smile:

The sufferings caused by terrosism are not nice, of course, but suffering never is. Earth is the realm of suffering and through the suffering (we) will evolve.

And yes, I believe it is all in your mind, and before you argue back at me take a little moment just to realise how little is actually known about the mind. And where exactly did I say that ‘all in your mind’ meant that it wasn’t reality?

DALE

Well, you could look at it this way:

Animals kill one another because of a few reasons, such as for competition of resources, and territory. So do we. Does that not mean that, because we -are- animals, we are normal in killing? It just seems that we’re a tad more organized about it and find some pretty obscure reasons for doing it. So, maybe killing isn’t a problem at all, but simply normal. So it could only be perception. :confused:

Maybe we’re wrong when we say killing is bad. Maybe we have taken a wrong turn in life in thiking that killing is a bad thing. Wouldn’t that be a frightening thought!

:wink: Hah… Don’t pay attention to this, I’m just thinking abstractly.

It is a pretension that we know G, and this pretension becomes the bases of beliefs that underlie our cultures. As the world shrinks these cultures come in contact and conflict results.

The various G’s are the result of our thinking, or lack thereof. Thus, are our conflicts the result of our unexamined premises?

Great book