The Final Truth, a Theory of Everything

I think different people have different conceptions of God, in this case for my explanation I’ve straightforwardly defined God as the absolute, like the origin of the logarithmic spiral. I’m not assuming there is “God” and then telling you what it is, b/c different people attribute different meanings to the word, the meaning is largely subjective. Rather, what I’m doing is creating an objective definition of God.

I like to move in a straight line…

I suppose I’m ungodly then…

sigh

I too like straightforwardness and organization.

I think that I prove beyond a shadow of a doubt my own capabilities and to be beyond most children and youthful people that say such sentiments without proof and repeating the same tired lines as previous generations. I do go above and beyond and even against all speculation to the opposite, against all insult and taunts of similar to what you just deposited into this conversation, that I actually can understand and actually can compare and contend with the greats. I never stated that I’m gaining ‘new’ revelation and that’s your mistaken perception. I’m saying that I’m coming into knowledge that many have forgotten or not seen the importance of for lacking the ability to place it into a form where it can be readily adapted to practical usage. I’m saying that this knowledge is still pertinent to our interactions and whether people think of it as exciting or new or not, some people still do. And, it does explain it, those three simple words spoken with conviction and making perfect sense before you tinged them with your negativity and put bad perspective and perception to them. I do understand the things I claim to. Because I do. I can explain it over and over again and you can see me do it over and over again and you still ask that question. At what point do I get tired of answering it and providing reasoning beyond just those three words?

You, Turtle, have seen advanced reasoning on my part whether you view it positively or not. Others have seen similar. Who among the recent living and current living have been able to accurately and acutely articulate the things that I articulate in simplicity and complexity? Which of them understood the things I have tied together the way I’ve tied them together? Did they not blossom out to other aspects of life that I have been unable to for a variety of reasons and is not my passion in this subject more than their own to the point where the things they chased like cheshire cats, never catching, I actually do catch, do learn from and do present in such varying ways as to erase the doubt, regardless of how sharply you point your own sword at me in an attack for your own perception of my words as attacks launched at you when they were nothing more than constructive criticism marked with slight blows to your ego that you took the wrong way for your limited understanding in the same things and for the world around you which you are a product of and the emotions and vibrations of so many things telling you that this should be how you react.

And yet, from me, you have seen an over-abundance of them, regardless of your claim. Whether you accept it or not, whether you can wrap your mind around what I say or not does not change the fact. You might see it all as stupid, might see me to be doing the same things; that I can’t wrap my mind around what YOU say, because of your own limitations. The sentiment, ‘If I can’t do it, then nobody can. If it’s impossible for me then it’s impossible for others.’ This being a faulty thought process at the same time as thinking ‘If I can do it, anyone can. If it’s possible for me, then it’s possible for others.’ While being true for some, it’s still false for others, at least in the manner it’s approached.

Your approaching me with these statements of yours is more emotional on your part than any truth or logic and that is truth and logic that supplies that answer. You remain dissatisfied with my continued criticism of your work, how it’s not good enough for my eyes and so you feel the need to return the ‘favor’ and view my work to not be good enough in your eyes, failing, like a child, to discern the difference because your own mind remains stinted and locked into emotional difficulty which I am not getting on you for, just stating that I understand because I have been there and experienced it and through my experience can bring it to the table in such a manner and with articulation, self-control to an extent and the ability to turn your arguments and statements on their ear and out the door.