The Foundation of Objectivism - why Objectivism is valid.

No jerkey. You haven’t even been over there yet, have you? Abstract to concrete with flowery wordage will not be coming from me, that’s for the word smiths who "get it."

I have been there, but like it’s said, only to visit, not to stay.

But ok, later.

René Magritte, “Hegel’s Holiday”:

They’re not though. A subject can never be “more real” than an object. Because all things are objects first. It is only from objectivity that a subject can build its"self".

Self requires an object. From a cell (object), builds any given, individual lifeform.

The human mind can never process the totality of objective reality entirely due to limitations and because of this when human beings try to objectify anything they subject actualize things.

Another flaw in my Objectivism, at which I already hinted in the OP, is that the processes of the objective world filtering can be distorted, as is the case in the stage of the “cycle” above when good times create weak men. In this case, artificial environments existing within natural environments permit the genetic/memetic propagation of what is unfit in nature. This is why not only reproduction is important, but also the context.