The meaning of 1

What is the meaning of one in real terms?.. If you pick up any object you may think this is one thing, but all objects are composed of other objects, then ultimately when we get down to the base of things, there are no objects. This is because at base objects can be in multiple spatial locations at one time, and all quanta [objects] are connected and interact at universal scale. Add to this that the universe at birth at least was infinite, and we can ask again, what is ‘1’.

Well we can think of the early and pre-universe as like an ocean, then polarity and observational qualities manifest a duality to wit we eventually arrive at objects/physics as we know it. Eventually i find we have to ask what a total unity i.e. Prior to that duality, is? It is not God because any such idea has a multiplicity involved in it. Yet it is what later becomes energy, space and time, so we are looking at an existential oneness which can become all existences. Equally the oneness is not nothingness for the same reasons, it has to be the thingness which then becomes things. We could say it is ‘empty’, in the sense of not having objects, but it is actually full ~ such that and infinite universe and then a universe of objects can be manifest of it.

For me then, 1 = fullness, eternal time and volume = eternity.

_

how about talking in terms of atoms…one hydrogen atom with one proton…and one higgs boson…and one ???

Yes and when that minuscule 1 is connected to all and every other 1, they form a totally interconnected ONE. (But then, aren’t they, yet?)?..if not, we are almost there. (((Blessed those who have not seen, yet believe)))!!!

John 20:26-29

turtle

Well higgs boson cannot be singular and the universal base, because quantum particles are collectively universal and not singular. To understand ‘1’ we have to leave the whole idea of objects behind. Higgs boson is perhaps the nature of ‘2’, the prime of existent duality.

Wow it amazes me that they could come up with philosophical notions like that back then. Though the greeks had the idea of the atom, so naturally the universe would be made of them, yet its the notion of interconnectivity that’s astounding and sounds like qm. However that’s us interpreting it, and perhaps the interconnectivity they spoke of pertained to a perceived mass of objects connecting, rather than qm. In fact if it were God speaking then he could have just mentioned wave particle duality, or that ‘each is in each’.

this god thing is a no-brainer

As a pagan i would love to know why?

Wow it amazes me that they could come up with philosophical notions like that back then. Though the

greeks had the idea of the atom, so naturally the
universe would be made of them, yet its the notion of interconnectivity that’s astounding and sounds like
. However that’s us interpreting it, and perhaps

the interconnectivity they spoke of pertained to a
perceived mass of objects connecting, rather than qm. In fact if it were God speaking then he could
have just mentioned wave particle duality, or that ‘

each is in each’.
[/quote]
Indeed,the very hairs of your heads has been counted

Luke 12:7

Yea but so what [that’s not much compared to todays counting possibilities], you cant count everything in the universe because its just not that mechanistic, and some particles are coming in and out of existence all the time, and that’s without trying to add up every quantum duality and entanglement in the universe. It’s just not calculable and God would know that, ergo it is human minds which conceived of such big numbers as every hair on our heads lol.

The concept and understanding of numeric associations is a sublime property of our consciousness. For example, you know that you have “5” senses because you feel that each sense is a completely distinct entity and not one of the other senses. Sight is not sound. So if you hold a rock and sense the rock as a “1” distinct from the world around it, or decide that both the rock and world are “1” in relation to it all being present in your visual sense, that is thanks to your conscious ordering.

the senses are equally as if like digits on the one hand. I take your point though ~ concerning distinguishing. the world is paradoxical, it is always more than one thing at once.