The nine satanic sins/comparisons

Science is more or less a religion now. Since most of the universe cannot be studied, most of the ideas about the universe are theory. Because they are theory and someone believes in them he has faith in these ideas, not fact. Most scientists only have faith.

So what would you choose nick , heaven or hell?

It all depends on how your looking at Heaven or Hell. Do you see Heaven and Hell in the biblical sense or are you seeing it as a Metaphorical sense. One mans hell is another mans Heaven and another mans Heaven is another mans Hell. Its all how your looking at the situation in regards to a biblical Hell/Heaven, or a Metaphorical Heaven/Hell as shown in a previous thread discussing Metaphorical heaven/hell.

I D

Years ago I would have chosen hell since reality had no appeal. Yet through my own experiences I’ve come to understand ideas that I could have never understood before. My strong egotism would never allow it. Two ideas come to mind now. The first is on “will” by Meister Eckhart and the second is on “Evil and reality” by Simone Weil. Take from them what you might but I am awed at the depth of some that have come before that truly understand what they say. I see how they coincide with the benefits of serving in heaven.

If you look into it you’ll see a striking resembelance (plagarism) to Ragnar Redbeard’s “Might is Right” which pre-dates the “Satanic Bible” by quite some time. LaVey was a great speaker and showman but was hardly creative. His lack of originality is a hinderance to all debates related to satanism.

i thought there were only 7 sins???

as is above so is the below
10 commandments
10 insults,anti-commandments,freedom rules,etc (whatever floats your boat)
so confused

There are 7 deadly vices(sins).Of course there is an inumerable amount of sins-veniel or capital.I hope this clarifies the confusion. :evilfun:

What you confused about? What is it you want to find out?

i was confused about the diffrent words that just can’t be summed up into one i mean so it’s religion doesn’t always need a glossary does it?

Not sure I follow you, what spiritual tradition are you talking about ?