The scandalous nutrition thread

Because you never said it. You said you were inflammation free.

I don’t know why you always try to resurrect your ego against anything I say, even if everyone in these boards can read what you said. But here you are, doing it again. Whatever mag.

As they say in geopolitics, you’ve long since to be seen as a “rational player”.

You might want to think on that someday.

_
…or it might just be that I don’t want to get into any debates, with him…
…that’s my rational right there, pertaining to my response.

Has he ever thought of that? doesn’t seem like it…

_
From the web: “Margarine contains chemicals and artificial ingredients. Like other processed foods, margarine is packed with artificial ingredients. Most margarines contain BHA and BHT, artificial antioxidants used to prevent spoilage. BHT has been shown to cause chronic inflammation, which is associated with heart disease.7 Jul 2020”

Another Frankenstein food… most consumers have gone back to butter, but even butter has preservatives in it, to stop it from going rancid too quickly.

Just before I quit dairy cold Turkey, it had started giving me flu-like symptoms within 10 to 20 minutes of eating it, the worst of which was not being able to breathe through a severely blocked-up nose… and don’t even get me started on the bloating.

_
On Al Murray’s ’Why Does Everybody Hate The English’

The body can only burn 7,500 calories a day,
and a Glasgow chippy’s yummy-box meal has well over 10 - 20,000,
it contains everything sold in the chippy from a - z, and all deep-fried.

_
So… I got caught-out by some Organic Duchy chicken livers that were unknowingly preserved with preservative gas,
which is mainly used in preserving red meat so that it stays red… they ended up giving me the worst bellyache ever.
I breathed my way through the symptoms, and got myself out of the discomfort much quicker than usual, so within
days not weeks.

Many consumers have complained about falling sick with the same malaise, from that particular preservative.

Yeah, actually, most people don’t know about that…

Carbon Monoxide is the gas used.

The gas won’t make you sick, it’s how long the meat has been on the shelf when it still ‘looks good’

_
Nope! wrong…

I dunno, fuck it’s been 25 years since I heard about this, maybe they’re using a new gas now.

_
Lol… carbon monoxide though…

Why are a few posters here throwing bs replies my way?

i feed entirely from the blood and tears of my enemies

_
Are enemies worth feeding off of… and that’s even if one has enemies.

Yea, so I went to the mini-mart and walked right past those chicken liver allergy-causing bitches… yeah… :obscene-birdiedoublered: lol.

Mag…

You’re a fucking bitch…

meatinstitute.org/index.php … on/i/60863

google.com/amp/s/www.mcall. … y,amp.html

One can tell that he’s not from high/polite society, can’t one! :icon-rolleyes:

The preservative gas used here in the UK wasn’t CO, but (called) something else…

_
What is gas flushing?

Gas flushing is a process in which various types of inert gas (most commonly nitrogen) or other gases are injected inside, sucked out, and re-injected repetitively to remove oxygen from food packaging.

Gas flush consists of an inert gas such as nitrogen, carbon dioxide, or exotic gases such as argon or helium which is injected and frequently removed multiple times to eliminate oxygen from the package. This technique is called MAP (Modified Atmosphere Packaging).

_
…some great points, from Elon Musk et al.

I used to eat one meal a day a few years back, but these days I try to have two… if I can.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKfR6bAXr-c[/youtube]

Yes. I know what oxidation is. You have more knowledge than I did about this, but what you said was fucking rude. My guess is, you didn’t even know it and did some research to get all these details. Maybe you did know it, but to just say something like you did to me deserves frustration.

I haven’t looked into this topic for over 2 decades mag. I’m glad you clarified things I didn’t know.

he wants to say the way mags said something was rude
after calling her a “fucking bitch”
lololol

You’re welcome…

I’m avoiding all processed produce, and I mean all… it aids in stem cell (re)-production and the natural rejuvenation process, so aiding in longevity and maximal health.

Lol… he’s a real gem, isn’t he. =D>

We have a care-not/hate relationship, in that I care-not and he hates me/everyone, lol. :laughing:

You two are so power hungry without even grasping that you are more into cognitive dissonance than me.

What you don’t know is that all of us are surrounded by massive amounts of both male and female spirits constantly … you call me a jerk ?

You’re arguing against your own fucking mother. That may not mean much to you, but sometimes you just have to call people jerks or idiots, assholes or bitches.

Just stating fact after fact after fact, only gets you so far in life… you’ll be trampled over forever. Sometimes you just have to say “fuck you” to startle someone into becoming more awakened.

I’m not the enemy of you two. You’re not my enemy either.