The Things I Do That I Now Can Logically Explain.

This is merely a delusion that is created when a sociological mind cannot understand a genial mind. I do not use merely words and adjectives to describe myself as being on a genial level – look at my work with an opened heart and look at the time and detail I put into everything I’ve done from beginning to end, and compare that to everything else in this world; if you’re honest, you will know that my work is on a different plane, but if you’re dishonest, you won’t even give it fair credibility! Instead you’ll demean it to absolute nothingness, then go on and on about how it’s all pointless and meaningless, but whenever I bring it up somehow it has the power to make you go on the defensive spree, hurling negative adjectives and assertions towards it, which requires you to acknowledge that it does exist and it is very real, but you personally are sociological and do not have the capacity to witness genial terms, so of course you don’t understand it! I’m trying to help you understand how your brain is sociologically wired, but you continue to speak through a smoke screen.

You cannot even see it when I answer someone because again, your mind is sociological. My mind is genial. We complete each other. We are on completely opposite sides of the spectrum. This is why you disagree with “everything”, I say. My genial mind conflicts with your sociological mind – and again, I’m not simply saying it; I am showing my work, and every one of my threads from beginning to end are demonstrating a level of knowledge that this world has never seen before because my knowledge is the lost knowledge of our ancestors and their advanced civilizations. Your knowledge is common and sociological, built on your environment and biological stimuli. You, among your society and the majority of species, do not care about the intellectual basis of Music, Art, Math & Geometry – these topics are for the genial, not the sociological.

Despite all of this, it’s the genial mind that attempts to work with the sociological mind, and it’s the sociological mind that rejects the genial mind.

Wow, great analysis;
You are friendly, “genial”, whereas I study how societies really work, “sociological”.
…yeah, complete opposites. =D>
:icon-rolleyes:

Geniuses do not need to condescend, to use sarcasm as background noise, to use adjectives to control the impression, or to use assertions to control the pressure. We are genial at heart, and our genius comes from the core of our genial nature. We can “feel” Art, Math, Geometry & Music in ways the sociological mind cannot.

Then you must not be a genius.

Well, it’s good to be kind, but genius requires a bit more than that.

… and also more than that.

Just because it “feels” right, doesn’t mean that it IS right.

Another word and concept you might want to examine more closely:

And in your case, inspired by apophenia along with the usual insecurity issues that initiate narcissism.

If you weren’t rigid, you’d understand that there is a force inside all of us that flows through creation which inspires us and drives us on higher levels of consciousness.

…and delusions of grandeur.

There are none. Everything I said is a Fact. My numbers lead me to the alignment between Ophiuchus, the Sun and the Galactic Center. When I went to look it up, it turns out that this was prophesied a long time ago. My numbers are 100% Fact, not just Fact, but Fact that has Rhythm and driven by Love. I said 2016 will be the end – guess what? Ophiuchus and the Sun will be doing something strange at the “End of 2016”. I was right. Do you have a problem with that?

Nostradamus Prophecy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w04kdu5J7iM

Will you look at that? In the video it speaks of a “Lost Book”, and in it there is a number “67” that reads “One Maia”. I have “67” Youtube videos, and this is my “67th Post”. The Goddess I speak to, is the “One Maia”; Mother Moon, the governor of Mother Nature and the Maternal Spirit of Mother Earth.

I don’t think that there is a person in this forum who does not understand or intuit the above though they may call it by other names.
I call it spirit, passion, imagination, wonderment, curiosity, ad continuum.

Do you want to know what came to my mind as I read this? The words which one of an alien species might speak to a mere, lowly Earthling. Who are the “we” here? The alien species, the illuminati? I am not being condescending to you here; rather, you are being quite condescending. There is a tipping point where knowledge becomes hubris, if that knowledge is indeed part of “reality”.

You may in fact know more than many in here. That may or may not be true. You definitely know more than I do but ask yourself this question?

“How approachable am I, really, to one who would want to learn from me?”
But who knows, perhaps one who really wanted to learn from you would disregard your flaws, your erring, but …

By the way, James ALSO has his work. There is nothing wrong with feeling a certain amount of pride and happiness/good feeling for our achievements (it leads to a more optimal life) but when we downplay those of others, hubris sneaks in and we become nothing more than noisy gongs and clanging cymbols. 1 Corinthians 13:1 despite our high intelligence.

You may also come to LOVE by 12+15+5+22 = 54