The year of the Rooster

Happy Chinese New Year everyone. Hope your year is blessed.

I’m no expert on Chinese astrology, but unlike the Euro-centric Zodiac, I do know my Chinese sign. I’m a Cock. There, I said it. :wink:

I don’t put a lot of stock in astrological foolishness, but I know a Cock isn’t supposed to marry a Rabbit. Well, I married a Rabbit and sufferend thru a year of emotion fireworks and histrionics. So maybe there’s something to it? Or maybe I don’t recommend marrying me. :wink: I am a royal pain in the ass. :stuck_out_tongue:

So that’s why you go around strutting your stuff. I bet you have a red car?

no, if you were that, you’d have married a donkey

-Imp

Be careful with Chinese astrology.

The table mat at the Chinese resturant is in fact incorrect. It told me I was a rabbit, but when I consulted the big book at the library, it told me I was a tiger.

People. Figure it out. Really, it’s not that hard. Just find out what year you were born! (ask your mother if you do not know). Then find out what the date of the Chinese New Year was in that year and hey presto! Then you can check out what the rooster actually means for you!

Bah! As an old chinese merchant lady once told me, “There are only two types of people in the Chinese Zodiac. Dragons and wannbe-dragons.” :evilfun:

Happy new year everybody!

Alas you can’t go out and celebrate by eating Chinese food because all of the Chinese food places are shut down. :cry:

The Tiger can beat the Dragon anyday, especially if he’s a Capricorn/Tiger.

How are you going to get mad at us for not taking non-sense seriously?