Thoughts after having had the vaccine

Yeah, sure, you can make these points. And those on the other side of the debate have their rebuttals lined up. And, in turn, they have lots and lots of points for you as well.

Instead, my point still remains this:

For objectivists of your ilk, arguments about things like vaccinations are [from my frame of mind] always linked to the “bigger picture”. In your case, the world according to those like Satyr?

It’s not what the liberals and the left wingers think about vaccines or anything else that seems to motivate you. It’s the contempt you feel for anyone who does not think exactly as you do about vaccines or anything else.

That’s the discussion I would like to have with you.

Or is that “hijacking the thread”?

If so, then let’s start a new one.

You have long claimed to be “Naturalist” and “Pagan”, yet you inoculate yourself with an experimental gene-therapy solution, ingredients unknown to the general public, owned and patented by the admitted Eugenicist Bill Gates, that cannot be called a “vaccine” as is the MMR (live-virus) vaccine or vaccines of old. Furthermore, the death rate to young people to Covid is 1 per million, while the death rate of this “vaccine” is 1 per 3000. Furthermore the source of ‘Covid’ itself is still covered-up as the lead “doctor” Anthony Fauci to the pandemic has monetary ties and funding to the Wuhan Laboratory, which he lied and denied in front of the US Senate.

The widespread injuries, maiming, and deaths to this vaccine is also being massively suppressed by mainstream media, gaslit by the liberal-left in general, as family members watch their own family die to the “vaccine”, and still promote it even after killing their own kin (Stockholm Syndrome).

So, how do you feel, knowing that you have altered your own DNA?

Can you really call yourself “pagan” from this point forward? I don’t see how, if you can overturn your deepest spiritual values so easily?

Evidence according to whom? The Mainsteam Media that have monetary ties linked to its rollout, those that have a monetary investment and incentive to spread it??

Have you done any real research? Probably not, nor will you, since you are now invested in its utility, as are almost all of those who injected themselves now have a personal motive to defend vaccination (because if it were poisonous or toxic it would mean those who took the shot are fools of the highest caliber).

Are you aware of tens of thousands of deaths directly from the vaccine being suppressed right now in the US alone?

For all those who have altered your genes with this “vaccine”, God save your souls…

What news papers are you reading. LOL
The UK has the worst death rate in the EU except Belgium, and now Poland, because of that dickwad PM, who thought we’d be better-off (quote) “taking it on the chin”.
The UK death rate is still worst that Germany, France, and even Spain and Italy who were hit early and hard.

Rubbish. The EU posed no restriction on academic links. Leaving the EU has not changed that. What we have lost is all the connections to the EU that we once enjoyed, and funding for EU countries which the UK benefited from far more than most other EU countries… I know a lot of academic and none of them were Brexiter for that reason. Brexit is a fuckinf disaster for UK universities.

It does not matter what you “think”. You need to learn the facts.

Death rates have nothing to do with the EU, though vaccine rates have everything to do with us leaving.

You may well know a lot of academics who are anti-Brexit, because Brexit favours the working classes, not the middle classes.

English universities seemed to get on just fine for 700 years before the EU came along.

As a historian the nature of the EU is very clear to me. It is a new Holy Roman Empire. It even has the same type of rubber stamp parliament and unelected leadership.

Being a member of the EU would not have stopped the vaccine program. That is just bollocks.

No it favours neither. It only favours the rich, since they have managed to avoid restrictions on off-shore sluch funds and money laundering operations, which the EU are bringing in. That’s why the Rees-Moggs of this world are Brexiteers.
The working class are about to loose human rights legislation, union rights, working rights protections, and minimum wage legislation.
The only visible benefits to working class people is the right to express more bigotry, and flag waving. But basic foods, even British produced foods are already increasing in price since we have cut off seasonal workers who pick fruit. Skills such as lorry driving, building, plumbing, and associated skills are now in shortage and that will mean higher prices for house renovations and repair. And transport costs will mean higher prices for everything.
But at least we’ve got blue passports back.
There is still the ongoing problems with Northern Ireland which seemed to have been ignored by Boris and Cummings.
Cummings in his interview on Tuesday said he did not know if Brexit was a good idea. And said that Boris Johnson was also clueless about that and anything else.

And 40 years ago received a massive boost from EU membership which they have now lost.

The UK is the least deomocratic country in Europe. Leaving the EU is not going to improve matters.

It’s true that as members of the EU we could have had our own independent vaccine programme. But the real question is, would we have? Bear in mind that had Remain won, Cameron and Osborne would still have been in power until at least May 2020, under the fixed-term parliament act. They were not known for their generosity with spending. And the entire media establishment would have urged them to go with the EU programme too. Would they have spent billions on a UK vaccine programme? I think the answer is obvious.

EU membership allowed companies to import cheap foreign labour, driving down wages and throwing British workers on the dole. I am personally acquainted with people this affected.

Boris Johnson’s Northern Ireland deal was rushed because there had already been too many delays caused by the Remainer establishment. All he has to do is invoke article 16 and suspend it, as the EU threatened to do a few months ago.

Do you believe that Dominic Cummings is a reliable source of information?

Almost all other countries in Europe use proportional representation in their elections. This places more power in the hands of party bosses who control lists, and leads to permanent hung parliaments.

Me too. But do you REALLY think that the Tories are not foing to keep the status quo. The people in charge of the country are the ones who have been importing cheap labour- that is going to continue, and immigration will continue as soon as the pandemic is over.
The only difference is that those workers and everyone else around them has now lost the legal protections of EU legislation and is now at the mercy of the bosses who control the Conservatives.

We’ve had FIVE years of Tory mismanagement since the vote. THey should have thought it through before going a head with the referendum and put the facts on the table. Problem was that the Tories were too arrogant and thought they would win remain.

I have no reason to think that he’s lying as he is now not in power. He has little to gain or loose now he has no power. His interview has not been widely challenged because they know he is right. On the other hand he has a great deal now to lose by accusations of libel if he is lying. So if Johnson wants to object he can do so. We shall see.

That is utterly rubbish. PR puts more power in the hands of parties, and enables a mitigation of draconian views.
Our system gives one man tyrranical rule. He cut the aid budget without even asking parliament. It was only when an objection was made that they brought the issue before the house.
But the power is in the “Statutary Article” which enabled Boris to do what the fuck he likes regardless of consultaion, such as the edict to prorogue parliament. It’s all very well taking throught the courts after the event, and telling him he is a naught boy. But dozens of bills were lost in the process.
Hung parliaments are a joy to be wished for, since that means that they have to negotiate and discuss the merits of legislation rather than the continual interfering of the running of the country and disrupting people lives continually.

If we don’t like the Tory government we can vote them out at the next election. That’s what sovereignty means. We had no way of voting the EU out of power, until the referendum that is. As for legal protection, I’m happy to rely on English common law, rather than European civil codes which are arbitrary and not based on precedent.

You say we’ve had five years of Tory mismanagement, and then you say you like hung parliaments. Which is it? The chaos of the last hung parliament, continually delaying Brexit by ever more dishonourable means and legal trickery, is exactly why I voted for Boris. Under PR, that would be a permanent state of affairs. Fine for those who benefit from the current system, I suppose.

You’re right that our system can give power to an individual with a large majority, and that’s a good thing, because it means that things can actually get done. But that person is far from being a tyrant, and can be voted out of office by parliament at any time.

Sadly the British establishment are currently disassembling the Labour party whose leader was currently recommend a lower pay increase for the NHS than Boris. By the time there is another GE, it wont make ANY difference who you vote for since there is no real alternative to right wing capitalism.
Fuck “soverignty” we never lost it in the EU, and having it is about as useful and as a chocolate fireguard.

The current system means conservatism forever.

Without the EU the British establishment is throwing away human rights, and food standards.
What we have now is a system that kicks people out of aprliament for telling the truth whilst supporting the lying PM. And there is no higher legal appeal.
Dawn Butler was only telling truth that the PM was a liar. There is more horror to come.
Brexit has empowered the nationalists, and the racists are not far behind.

I certainly wouldn’t trust the Labour Party to look after the interests of the working class. It’s pretty clear, however, that Boris Johnson is probably the most left wing, or centrist, of any Tory PM we’ve ever had. The working classes have flocked to the Tories in droves, not being able to trust Labour on Brexit and all sorts of other issues, and in this realignment I suspect a new, broad based, populist Tory Party will emerge.

What human rights and food standards are the UK throwing away? Human rights are guaranteed under English common law, whereas the track record of Europe on that issue is, well let’s face it, awful.

Did Boris lie? No more so than any other politician, I would say, as it’s an essential job requirement. MPs are perfectly capable of calling each other liars, without actually using that word, and her ban, I believe, was for all of one whole day.

FFS I think I am completely wasting my time with you.

Well, yes you are, if you think you can convert me to be a Labour supporter.

This to me is the classic conflict between objectivists frames of minds. One of them is so certain of his arguments that he concludes it is a waste of time trying to persuade those who don’t share them. While the other is so committed to opposing the Labour Party she agrees that, in fact, it is a waste of time trying to convert her.

What I point out though is that in a world of contingency, chance and change, one can never be entirely certain if, given new experiences or having new relationships or encountering new information or knowledge, they might well come to change their mind about any numbers of things that they are fiercely insistent about now.

I certainly did.

The difference, though, is that I wasn’t trying to convert him. I was merely responding to his points as part of a discussion, in the spirit that they were presented to me.

Which is what I always do.

Not in a million years.
You are just generally clueless

If you want to know why Remain lost, and why Labour keeps losing, it’s in that attitude right there.

People don’t like being told they’re thick and clueless one minute, then asked to vote for the very same people that told them the next.

Here’s what Brexit is about…
politico.eu/article/death-b … democracy/

No, that’s what Brexit is about according to the Remainer narrative, as described by a biased political source. All politicians are corrupt, though Labour seems to be in bed with Islamists, which is something the Tories can never be accused of.

Brexit was a genuine popular movement, that mainstream politicians only latched onto in its final stages.The referendum was the only time in a very long time that voting actually made a difference. I very well remember the follwing day, the Friday, after our surprise win. I went to the shops and complete strangers were coming up to me, congratulating everyone on winning, on overthrowing the corrupt establishment. A mood of genuine optimism and elation. Little did we know, of course, just how dirtily the establishment were going to fight us over the next few years, and the danger our democracy was in.

Okay, but if you believe that anyone who attempts to change your mind about Labour is wasting their time, that seems to suggest [to me] that your opposition to Labour is beyond merely a political prejudice rooted subjectively in the manner in which I construe the self here as the existential embodiment of dasein, but is more rock solid.

And yet the fact is that you can have new experiences, acquire new relationships and have access to new information and knowledge which prompts you to change your mind about vaccinations or Labour or Brexit or any other value that, here and now, you accept as the most rational.

It’s how far this can be taken that matters most to me. I’ve taken it about as far as one can — to a “fractured and fragmented” sense of self in the is/ought world.

My main aim here is to suggest that in regard to value judgments swirling around the vaccination controversy, the objectivists among us connect the vaccination dot itself to one or another larger political dogma. They often react as Sculptor does in heaping scorn on those who don’t think like they do. He’s just another fulminating fanatic to me. Even though we share many of the same opinions on religion and politics. But in very, very different ways. For him you are “generally clueless” because you dare to disagree with him. I am no longer able to think that way myself.

With you, however, the mystery that has always intrigued me most is how you connect the dots between your moral and political value judgments and your commitment to Paganism in general and to the Goddess in particular.

You choose certain behaviors that seem connected to a spiritual reality that either guides you fully or allows you to pick and choose of your own personal inclination. Which I intertwine in dasein. The part I can never seem to grasp.