Three AM

Post by derleydoo » Wed 11 Nov, 2020 10:11
#-o 8-[ [-o<

You might want to change your Time Zone setting ^^^

Post by derleydoo » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:11 am

#-o 8-[ [-o<

Thanks for the heads up, MagsJ - but I think I will stick with tradition. I stretched a point with the eleven minutes and eleven seconds! :slight_smile:

Not seen you here for a while - what’s occurring?

Boss asked me to pop in and change the kloccs. What time do you have?

Did you hear that?

Anchorage; well, it isn’t 3 am yet, can’t stay up that late, but I wish I had that worn out copy of ‘Sailor Song’ could pass the time…till dawn.

Inside the Las Vegas offices of PCH&N:

Searched for the lyrics, Meno. Thought the song may have some symbolic meaning. Far too many sailor songs! Hope you are well. Thanks for popping in! :slight_smile:

Actually thinking of rereading Ken keysey’s novel of same name, in the midnight hour of yesterday, darely.

And popping in is appreciated…it’s like a late night place that has long, yet to announce last call, Your place.

Taipei office:

I suppose the clue was in ‘worn out copy’. It’s now on my reading list.

Da hell is PCH&N!

May be, but for that later.
Anything is possible until then!

Now this:

Some poems, for those who don’t like poems - for one reason or another.

A Poem About Me

That’s me in the moment
At the end of time
And there’s every chance you’ll find me
At the end of the rhyme

“Too long.”

Time and Space - A Trilogy.

Beginning of the End

E

The Middle of Nowhere

h

[b]The End of an Era
[/b]
a

The beggining of inverse paradox .

A beggining. or forgone ( conclusion) ->>>> OR GO WITH WITH-AT THE END [ of time I will be there ] alpha-omega

At 4 am. facing it somehow

Note: the very periphery , within the diminishing trace of a hint of doubt, or, image of tautology

the explanation rather then justification between dada and the inverse possibility of worlds contained in the image of the maximally contradictory.

Back to Morpheus.

Or the how of descriptions

No.no.no.

I cant trace nonsense. Like: when morning becomes electric. Still, stuck. How to exit the looming .

Exactly. beginning of an and, and the ending of an era , with no spatial handicap…

Without that advantige, the symbolism , of the built up paragon of levels , will cut short, and reshuffled into the paresis for sure, the spacial arrangements will level into the mundane generality, Strike that,

&become insignificant and allusive as before
AMD can mot be found there

Again and a gain.

E,h, a ~ 5 , 8, 1. One way to exit
4, 7, 0
3, 6,-7.

No invisibility then
Visibility

Like rabbit transfixed by headlights?

Rabbit run.

another way : ?

What is it 2 exit from?

(But meanwhile keep pokerface cool whatever)

No mere shy.

Just playing a round

Darely: twas just dwiddling. Taking the up middle end of thyme is at the end of a seasoned cook book. don’t scratch Your head .

No respond effects scratch of parley.

Beyond exit (&entrance) possible yet , but with subdued lights and inconsoleable references inter alia(s).

Leading to my poem.

Verily, saying 2 u, …

may be, all bout nothing and this:

The Inverse Relationship Principle maintains that the less probable or possible a proposition is, the greater the amount of semantic information carried by it. It follows that the contradiction is a kind of message that contains the greatest amount of se- mantic information. Many researchers consider this conclusion as being unpalatable (D. Agostino and Floridi, 2009). Bar-Hillel and Carnap are among the first researchers to make explicit this result that in the texts of Floridi is called the Bar-Hillel-Carnap Paradox (cf. Bar-Hillel, 1964). …

… There are some attempts to overcome this paradox, consist- ing of trying to show that Semantic Information Theory is based on a weak semantic principle (cf. D. Agostino and Floridi, 2009). So it would be natural to extend this proposal to the logics that are able to explain some semantic aspects within their own language, for example, the paraconsistent logics. …

The Dissolution of Bar-Hillel-Carnap Paradox by Semantic Information Theory Based on a Paraconsistent Logic

Show abstract

…  The MSM is a method of deductive inference, whose function is to (a) govern truth-transmission (“The set of all possible worlds that make (the conjunction of) the premises true is included in the set of possible worlds that make the conclusion true” [68]), and (b) govern the information flow (“The information conveyed by the conclusion is contained in the information conveyed by (the conjunction of) the premises” [68]). There have been many attempts to justify deduction [69][70][71], but the consensus now is that deduction should be explained rather than justified [72]. …

Darleydoo says:

"
A Poem About Me

That’s me in the moment
At the end of time
And there’s every chance you’ll find me
At the end of the rhyme

“Too long”

To long…

:laughing:

Menu, what makes you think I would be scratching my head! :confusion-confused:

:confusion-helpsos:

:confusion-seeingstars:

:obscene-drinkingcheers:

Say it clearly Grandma

I heard it sed
I’m shore I red
Abcd – mere letters in a row, I’m thinking someone so “well read”
I’m thinking they would
no
Or
Don’t misuse – miss abuse – J’accuse
Paradoxical Euphemisms – In order to
Inordinate…
Ordination of the Knights Templar
What purpose – What
A porpoise
Show some poise – some dignity
Dauphinoise
Dolphin-like
A fish on a bike
With a bag full of hidden meenings.
And sladep that go round and round and round
Til the fog lifts and the sun appears for several years
Understanding rains

Toobycontinude

The Consolation of Philosophy - Boethius

I.
While I was thus mutely pondering within myself, and recording my sorrowful complainings with my pen, it seemed to me that there appeared above my head a woman of a countenance exceeding venerable. Her eyes were bright as fire, and of a more than human keenness; her complexion was lively, her vigour showed no trace of enfeeblement; and yet her years were right full, and she plainly seemed not of our age and time. Her stature was difficult to judge. At one moment it exceeded not the common height, at another her forehead seemed to strike the sky; and whenever she raised her head higher, she began to pierce within the very heavens, and to baffle the eyes of them that looked upon her. Her garments were of an imperishable fabric, wrought with the finest threads and of the most delicate workmanship; and these, as her own lips afterwards assured me, she had herself woven with her own hands. The beauty of this vesture had been somewhat tarnished by age and neglect, and wore that dingy look which marble contracts from exposure. On the lower-most edge was inwoven the Greek letter Π [Greek: P], on the topmost the letter θ [Greek: Th],[A] and between the two were to be seen steps, like a staircase, from the lower to the upper letter. This robe, moreover, had been torn by the hands of violent persons, who had each snatched away what he could clutch. Her right hand held a note-book; in her left she bore a staff.

And when she saw the Muses of Poetry standing by my bedside, dictating the words of my lamentations, she was moved awhile to wrath, and her eyes flashed sternly. ‘Who,’ said she, ‘has allowed yon play-acting wantons to approach this sick man—these who, so far from giving medicine to heal his malady, even feed it with sweet poison? These it is who kill the rich crop of reason with the barren thorns of passion, who accustom men’s minds to disease, instead of setting them free. Now, were it some common man whom your allurements were seducing, as is usually your way, I should be less indignant. On such a one I should not have spent my pains for naught. But this is one nurtured in the Eleatic and Academic philosophies. Nay, get ye gone, ye sirens, whose sweetness lasteth not; leave him for my muses to tend and heal!’ At these words of upbraiding, the whole band, in deepened sadness, with downcast eyes, and blushes that confessed their shame, dolefully left the chamber.

IF - Rudyard Kipling

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

Some one thinking of his dad, some his son.

Thinkin, thinging of thought.
What’s it all about that thought.

Right now of ‘sons, and lovers.’( cross cross ref: pedro& biggy but they are not as vigilant)

If I failed to dig up something from Biggy’s anthology, so far from it’s nemesis ontology ; ill paraphrase some, about something other from DH, but allusions to other then trying to figure out the social landscape, swirling around propped out characters, came to nought , phenominally that is

I failed to dig up excerpts only to descend to the lower levels of Boetthius, whereby a very Oedipal reconstruction appears of later evolved tragic consequences which arise in the ironic reconstruction of the passage of manhood from birth of that tragic marble laden tragedy to it’s romanesque evolution beginning with the .aristetolian version of unmasking that persona.

Boethius was preempted by Andronius Rhodes, and by Arabian thinkers . But later actions were reversely simulated by Alexander the Great, Aristoteles’student.

I was digging in, down, while coming across. It again only after the late middle ages and most significantly premised , as an eschotological irony way after that, the Enlightenment. Since then , the dissolute can take comfort in the earliest manifestations.

Softy , derely, for the doubled post
Will erase later.