To moderators or member posters:

Can we get the chat-box back? And possibly a new layout?

The chat facility will probably free threads up from the off-topic chit chat that can arise, and the site is having a slight overhaul of sorts but that didn’t include the look but that’s something for Carleas to consider too…

I created a thread before but don’t see it on the board

Your first five posts have to be approved, and after that you’ll be good to go…

So when will my thread get approved?

That all is true - unfortunately!

To members who sent me an email: I apologize for my lack of abiity, to read messages, my tablet has lost it’s function, in addition tp failing to edit. Therefore i apologise for this seeming carelessness, until i am able to clear this up.

Question: I logged on today and noticed that in the forum which included’ The reoccurance of Jewish hatred, the heading forum read, ‘the hatred of other ILP members.’ I usually am not interested in hatred, but i tried it, and it appeared that the forum did not
exist, or could not be accessed. Has the forum been deleted, or, someother technical difficulty occured, to
access this article?

I believe very strongly, that hatred of all kinds is due
to lack of information regarding the object of that
emotion.

To paraphrase from Nathanial Hawthorn’s "Scarlet Letter’, i find solace in the many forms of analogy with the present athmosphere.

"It contributes greatly towards a man's moral and intellectual health to be brought into habits of companionship with individuals unlike himself, who care little for his pursuits, and whose sphere and abilities he must go out of himself to appreciate." 

Just wondering, so as for any thing festering be presently put to rest.

Not sure I follow the question. The subject line of that thread was changed by someone in that thread, so subsequent replies bear the new subject (I have changed the subject of this post to illustrate what I mean).

As for what you got a message about it, could it be that you weren’t logged in, or that your session expired before you clicked the link? The Rant House is only visible to members, so if you had been logged out and tried to access a post there, you would get an error message.

Alternatively, the server was thrashing something awful last night, it could just be an error.