Top Threes

LOL That was my first post!

Top 3 Classical Composers

1.) Mozart
2.) Grieg
3.) Sammartini

No, your’s was “Singers,” mine was “Songwriters.” I wanted to make the distinction - some good singers couldn’t write a song if their lives depended on it. And vice versa. [size=85]::coughhackBobDylancoughcough ::[/size]

[I tend to have greater admiration for good songwriters.]

[size=85]edit: Congrats on the new job - that new home is just around the corner, so to speak. [/size] =D> :slight_smile: =D>

OH OH OH - I like this

OK

Ravel
Michael Nyman
(michaelnyman.com/)
Dimtri shostakovich
(youtube.com/watch?v=f_cD6Ug3 … re=related)

Rappers with a message

Public Enemy
KRS1
Buck 65
(myspace.com/buck65)

kp

Tab:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: that was very funny. you obviously did a public service here Tab…this kind of an ambience in a classroom during an oral exam and this kind of explosion - laughing - must have created a completely stress free environment. Way to go.

were you sent to stand outside in the hallway facing the wall? i bet the teacher felt like shooting you. i did that for a while in French class (but not during an oral exam) until the teacher threatened to fail me :unamused: - and i was great in French.then i created the best map of France and she loved me - as she was from France. suddenly i could do no wrong. it didn’t take much. :laughing: we called her “mumbles” because she spoke from behind her teeth - -well with her teeth closed. i don’t know how she did it. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: and so i settled down. :blush: and became a conformist. some of my happier moments were in french class. go figure. :-k

Morcheeba
Meiko
Jem