Transactionary Prostitutive Nature Of Women.

Mannequin,

The first picture we can see the social and cultural transactionary indoctrination in female children. This continues well into their adulthood.

The second picture depicts a totalitarian military police state in the middle east that seems to have a huge market for sex trafficking along with a lot of buyers.

Woman are bred to be just shiny objects. Doesn’t matter how shiny, just so she’s a male owned object.

Men are evil incarnate. All problems, ALL problems made by men.

Women cannot be blamed for buying into the lies of men. The men have such a dastardly way of playing both sides against the middle.

Mother Earth-Ha! Gaia-Ha! Powerful female figures-superfluous comic book characters-Ha! Genteel men-Ha! Loving men-Ha!

Any portrayal of a women at home, work, in bed, in a movie, in this matrix is all fluff to make woman seem more powerful. They have all been brainwashed and this all leads back to men. Stepford wives that men still bitch about-Ha!.

Daemon-where are you lurking?

Man, I must really be out of the loop 'cause I haven’t been getting the memos from my fellow brothers in power.

Gib,

Fibber!

'fraid it’s true, Mongoose.

Men tend to be more dominant in most cultures simply because they’re more aggressive and take what they want without consideration of others. It’s not a conspiracy.

How many power brothers do you have in this culture? And there is no way you’d leave yourself out of any loop, right?

I don’t know what you mean by “power brothers”?

If there’s any loop, I’m so far out of it I didn’t even know it existed.

That makes two of us. So who were you referencing as your fellow brothers in power? Be specific in regards to this dynamic you and I exist in Gib. Can ya throw a girl a bone?

Oh, you mean this:

“… my fellow brothers in power.”

You suggested it. You suggested that men in general are part of some global conspiracy to keep women down. I was humoring you. I was saying: supposing men are in power; I didn’t get the memo from them.

:angry-banghead: :angry-screaming: :angry-steamingears: :angry-tappingfoot: The smilies of women pulling out their hair is missing. Can tell all these smilies were drawn up by men. gagging

Feminism: Equality for me [females], none for ye! [males]

See also: Revenge or retributive politics.

Well, they certainly aren’t female.

So what do you think, Mongoose? Have I been duped by the evil patriarchy? Or maybe 90% of men are just like me: just trying to get by in this precarious world without hurting anyone? Or maybe I’m just pretending to be so innocent. Maybe I’m one of the top orchestrators of this global male conspiracy.

Gib,

" Or maybe I’m just pretending to be so innocent. Maybe I’m one of the top orchestrators of this global male conspiracy."

Yeah, you summed yourself up nicely.