Tribalism

I’m not arguing that globalism is diversity, but that it caused the spread of many ethnic groups across the globe and thereby spread ideas and cultures. The natural interaction of cultures, especially when neighbours, has always led to an exchange of ideas. The historical development of cultures was never pure but made up of a mixture of stories and myths, philosophies and beliefs. In the end it was that which seemed true to reality that survived. It is curious to see how some Christian nationalists can’t see their own dilemma when they condemn semitic people (Arabs are Semites) and yet their own religion comes from that part of the world.

The global village is collapsing, I agree on that, but mainly because tribalism is growing. The problem is that because of the spread of cultures across the globe, tribalism will lead to conflict rather than a growing understanding of each others perspective, and will be destructive in the long run.

I don’t think you really know where your genetic ancestors come from - people generally don’t. I haven’t taken the test myself, but then again, I welcome such diverse ancestors. The big picture is about the “God perspective”, and what our petty struggles look like “from a distance”. We are able to project our mind and look down. Tribalism looks pretty dumb from up there.

I have no globalist ambitions, in fact I regret that it started, but now that we’re in it, we have to find a way through it. We can’t go back, as we never have been able in the past. When people had the feeling they had gone back, it was always with great losses.

[b]

[/b]

Source: edition.cnn.com/2018/03/19/asia … index.html

Tribalism temperature rising??

Yeap! … tribalism temperature is rising … is it in the red zone yet??

[b]

[/b]

Source: thesaker.is/why-we-dont-respect- … must-read/