Trump 2020

as I think about it, why declare Martial law?

think about it? why would one declare martial law?

the very use of martial law tells us that the person or party
that wants martial law is devoid of imagination, intelligence,
mental acumen, or any type of brilliance…let us compare
two such example… in 1932, FDR was elected President in the midst
of the greatest economic collapse in world history… he very easily could
have declared martial law and fixed the problem that way…but he
didn’t… but why? why didn’t he take the easy and obvious course
of declaring martial law?

because he had intelligence and imagination… he could see other paths
to a functional economy … he took the hard road of trying to solve
the nations problems with laws and programs like the TVA and the new deal…

he didn’t take the easy path of martial law because he had enough strength
of character to see another path beside the easy path of martial law…

for IQ45 to declare martial law is to state the obvious, IQ45 has no
imagination or intelligence to see any other path to solving our problems…

let us take our second example, Hitler declaring himself “dictator” for life…

that took no skill or intelligence or imagination to do so… just the lust for
power is all it takes to do so…

to declare martial law is to say out loud, I have no other means
to solve our problems… in other, I am incapable of actually working toward
an intelligent and imaginative manner… the easy road to a solution is
to declared oneself dictator…it says, I am incapable of solving this problem…
so, I will just assume power to avoid actually solving this…

it is from incredible weakness that IQ45 will go the martial law route…
not from strength…it is from weakness of intelligence, imagination
and strength of character that he will pick martial law…

for that is what a weak person does… they choose the easiest path
to travel because they lack the strength of character and intelligence
and imagination to try the harder path that FDR choose…

for IQ45 to choose martial law is to say to the world…

I am so weak and incompetent that I cannot choose anything
other then martial law…see my failure of being a leader because
I cannot choose anything besides martial law…

a failure of intelligence and character and imagination…only IQ45 would so publicly
announced to being a failure of a human being…

Kropotkin

:laughing: =D> :laughing: =D> Came on to post that vid. There’s a lot of retards though, probably 40% of the population desires “free stuff”, communism, violence for the sake of violence, no police until they’re attacked, total wokeness where paedophilia and beastiality are part of their polyamorous ensemble, no guns, no speech.

Is that your retort to Mr. Alvarez’s speech as a true American who’s more American than you, Peter?

Biggie pretending to debate. His full theatrics will include side notes to others, :wink:, and :banana-dance: Is he is the mood to perform for his fan club? “Of course, unless I’m mistaken.”-Biggie

I am amazed that there is so much hatred in Western culture. It seems that all the toil and sweat of the past is forgotten, and mud-slinging is the name of the game. The dangers of opportunistic politics are not seen by the radicals, on whichever side they are on. The repetition of terrible historical developments is not seen by people who know history only through its representation in films. It is true that the radical left would lead us into the intolerance of communism, just as the radical right would lead us into the intolerance of fascism. Both are extreme conditions that have proved to be disastrous for humanity. The question is how far the moderate voters will tend to go in either direction. If you go too far on either side, it will be ugly and nobody will win.

Candidates and political parties need to be clear about both the degree of social engagement and the degree of control. To this end, candidates must have a clear position on all moral values, even if there will be attempts on both sides to make the dirt stick, but the level of morality must at least be at a socially acceptable level. Candidates must be congruent in their deeds and words and in their plan for society. There must be a plan for society as a whole, not just for one group. Candidates must show that they have the ability and experience to implement their policies, even if they are not experts in a particular field. They must be seen to motivate the most capable people in society to work with them.

I think there should at least be laws preventing people from having sex with underaged animals, though.

But damn it would be very difficult to enforce an age of consent law for animals in a court if law. What if a minor aged female goat had to testify against a Kentuckyian who was being charged for first degree rape? Wouldnt the cards be stacked against the guy?

Prosecutor: 'was the sex between you and dale consensual?

Minor aged female goat: ‘naah-haah-haah-haah!’

Thank you, thank you…

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpoPjNqC26g[/youtube]
Silent Majority Supports America

I’m not a Trump supporter. I don’t see any fundamental difference between him and the corporate left but I have an overwhelming desire to get down on my knees and worship the God Emperor when I see this:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g8A96RPJDc[/youtube]

How Trump might pull it off…

ttps://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/31/opini … e=Homepage

[b]'On Thursday, as Donald Trump was about to accept the Republican nomination from the South Lawn of the White House with warnings that “No one will be safe in Biden’s America,” National Public Radio was doing its small part to make sure the president would be re-elected.

'NPR’s assistance in this matter was surely unwitting. But that doesn’t make it any less effective.

'The assist came in the form of a lengthy interview by NPR’s Natalie Escobar with Vicky Osterweil, author of “In Defense of Looting.” The book makes the case for looting because it “attacks some of the core beliefs and structures of cisheteropatriarchal racial capitalist society”; “rejects the legitimacy of ownership rights and property”; and “reveals all these for what they are: not natural facts, but social constructs benefiting a few at the expense of the many, upheld by ideology, economy and state violence.”

‘To judge by the NPR interview, “In Defense of Looting” is not an interesting book. It speaks for almost nobody beyond the fringe left — and certainly not for looters who hadn’t thought about “cisheteropatriarchalism.” The fact that the publisher is an imprint of the international conglomerate Hachette (2018 revenues, approximately $2.7 billion) compounds foolishness with hypocrisy.’[/b]

Law and order. Along with Make America White Again. Along with Putin. Along with dirty tricks.

Just go back to Nixon and the Southern Strategy. A strategy that, in 2016, was also effective in Pennsylvania, Ohio and across much of the Rust Belt.

Here’s the thing though. Back in the Nixon era there was no corona virus pandemic and an economy with 30 million unemployed.

So, does all of this then make the November election a toss-up?

No Kids please. :wink:

How problematic is this…

nytimes.com/2020/09/01/opin … e=Homepage

[b]'There’s one thing about the people on the Trump team that I almost admire: When they do blurt out the truth, they really tell you the truth — in a way that’s so raw you’re left asking, “Did they really say that out loud?”

'That was certainly my thought when Kellyanne Conway declared last week, “The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who’s best on public safety and law and order.”

'The better it is? How could anyone be “better” in America if we have more chaos, anarchy, vandalism and violence? It couldn’t be better — except for one man: Donald Trump.

‘Alas, it’s true: Every scene of rioting and looting is probably worth 10,000 votes for Trump’s re-election campaign. Just ask Kellyanne.’[/b]

And then no doubt there are liberals who, while not wanting to see people suffer, might rationalize more suffering in the Fall as a result of the “second wave” of Covid 19 precipitating more economic misery for millions.

The idea being that this new travail will result in a Biden victory in the Presidential race and a Democratic victory in the Senate.

Then with the “good guys” back in power the source of all that suffering – Trumpworld – can be swept away.

This just in…

nytimes.com/2020/09/02/busi … e=Homepage

[b]'President Trump and Joseph R. Biden Jr. will debate with a single moderator at each of their three matchups, the Commission on Presidential Debates announced on Wednesday.

'The first debate of the general election, on Sept. 29, will be moderated by the “Fox News Sunday” anchor Chris Wallace. Mr. Wallace received high marks for his debut debate in 2016 and is known for his sharp interviewing style. He is also frequently a target of needling tweets by Mr. Trump.

'The second debate, on Oct. 15, will be moderated by Steve Scully, the political editor at C-SPAN who served as an alternate moderator for the 2016 debates.

'Kristen Welker, a White House correspondent for NBC News and a co-anchor of the weekend “Today” program, will moderate the third debate on Oct. 22. This will be her first time moderating a general-election debate.

‘A print journalist, Susan Page, the Washington bureau chief of USA Today, will moderate the vice-presidential debate between Mike Pence and Senator Kamala Harris on Oct. 7.’[/b]

Incredibly, no one from Antifa or QAnon was asked to participate!

Looking forward to the debates. Be surprised if Joe shows up and then returns for round two and three. Guess we’ll see.

Biggie wrote

Trump offered to help end the rioting, so it’s better for the American people to see what the Democrats condone, do not speak out against, or try to stop until they are losing ground in the polls. KellyAnne had it right, it’s better for the American people to realize now that Trump is the President calling for law and order while the Democrats say nothing to stop the riots, hell some of the Democrat politicians have even joined in the riots destroying statues and property while watching their cities burn and people die, all the while trying to blame Trump for the actions of Democrats. It’s comically twisted how leftists view the truth and you represent them splendidly, Biggie. How can you play dumb to the Democrats letting their cities be destroyed? Why do I ask about the cesspool brigade’s honesty? Honesty from them is never gonna happen. TRUMP 2020!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmXj613HPN8[/youtube]
Joe Biden’s Supporters, Joe Biden’s Rioters

…a case of, pawns are they?

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-nominated-for-nobel-peace-prize-by-norwegian-lawmaker_3493289.html

The beginning of the article is hilarious saying that Obama did literally nothing to win his peace prize in 2009.

TRUMP 2020

This makes no sense whatsoever.

The UAE and America have always been allies (the UAE is like the America of the Middle East, and Israel is an American ally. So… it’s not to much of a stretch of the imagination that Israel and UAE already got along… like 40 years ago!!!

This ‘nomination’ is nonsense.

You see… when I was 17 years old (I’m 43 now), the UAE was so rich with oil that they paid for their students to attend American universities. I worked at a university back then!! I had a lot of UAE friends. There was never a problem between UAE and Israel in the first place. UAE has always been ‘western’.

Did Donald Trump cough and they both said “excuse you sir!” And that shit paper the epoch times decided it was a peace agreement. That’s laughable.

Actually, what’s laughable, and has been for decades now is the Nobel prize itself. War criminals have been given the ‘peace’ prize. Kissinger for example.

Mr Obama funded Iran and ISIS to keep the Middle East distrustful and violent (a pentagon agenda). Mr Trump crushed ISIS, destroyed the Caliphate, and defunded Iran which in turn allowed the UAE to gain sufficient treaty negotiations with Israel. Many other Arab nations can now do similar. Getting Arabs and Jews to get along peaceably has NEVER been even possible much less easy.

Mr Trump’s anti-war foreign policy, especially regarding Iran and Syria, along with settling the issue of Jerusalem by decree is what opened the possibility for peace between Arabs and Jews.

He very much deserves the Nobel Peace Prize and far, far more than Mr Obama.

obsrvr524: Mr Obama funded Iran and ISIS to keep the Middle East distrustful and violent (a pentagon agenda).

K: and your proof for this factual wrong evidence?

Ob: Trump crushed ISIS, destroyed the Caliphate, and defunded Iran which in turn allowed the UAE to gain sufficient treaty negotiations with Israel. Many other Arab nations can now do similar. Getting Arabs and Jews to get along peaceably has NEVER been even possible much less easy.

K: again, simple not true…so, where is your proof?

Mr Trump’s anti-war foreign policy, especially regarding Iran and Syria, along with settling the issue of Jerusalem by decree is what opened the possibility for peace between Arabs and Jews.

K: The village idiot has turned the middle east into a Russian sphere of influence…

O: He very much deserves the Nobel Peace Prize and far, far more than Mr Obama.
[/quote]
K: and at the time, I disagreed with Obama peace prize, but then entire focus of the
IQ45 administration has been to turn the world into either the Russian sphere of influcence
or the Chinese…

Internationally, the U.S. now has all the influence of Uruguay and it is all because IQ45
has committed treason with Russia…

Kropotkin

Unfortunatly I have observed your posting before. If I thought you could see even the slightest bit of light from inside your bubble of belief I might consider the exchange. As it is, I think any light from the international perspective getting in would cause a burst of implosive babbling and drown you with the issues of reality. Why be so cruel? Everyone has to have their security blanket and misguided hopes.